Has anyone Ever Used Precise Leads?

The reason you saw the quality fall is 2 reasons. His Platform switched from Google to Facebook as it was cheaper. In the last 3 yrs more and more poorer people have net on their phones thus respond. Yrs ago almost all the responses were from desktops.The problem with net leads is many people don't answer the phone.Plus a ton of people now fill out the quote online because they don't want an agent to visit thus Face to face appts are tougher to get.The question anyone using net leads must ask are you willing to chop up your name to go see 1 net lead 70 miles away?

Well I can vouch that his quality is very good again. Direct mail is definitely king. Always has been. But when people need fillers for whatever reason, Lee's leads are the next best thing.

What does this have to do with me ?
If an agent don't have experience running leads then their opinion wouldn't really be valid. Not an attack on the agent...that's true with any agent and any lead source. That's why I ask. I just would hate for a negative review be out there like that without hearing both sides :)

One can have the best rifle but if they don't know how to aim it what good does it do?

Last edited:
If an agent don't have experience running leads then their opinion wouldn't really be valid. Not an attack on the agent...that's true with any agent and any lead source. That's why I ask. I just would hate for a negative review be out there like that without hearing both sides :)

One can have the best rifle but if they don't know how to aim it what good does it do?

I missed where it was negative or positive. Just passing along info.

By the way, weren't you the 140 contract guy ?

When I tried them they came in really slow to non existent. Quality was ok at first and then not very good, IMO.

Didn't seem like a positive review to me.

But, I was just asking a question, no need to throw jabs. Trying to get the whole picture for everyone reading, it's only ethical. I see too many inexperienced agents tarnish the reputations of honest lead vendors.... Anyways. Sorry if I came across the wrong way. :) Have a good night.

Didn't seem like a positive review to me.

Again, not trying to put a positive or negative spin. Just passing along info. I think that is what this forum should be about.

But, I was just asking a question, no need to throw jabs. Trying to get the whole picture for everyone reading, it's only ethical. I see too many inexperienced agents tarnish the reputations of honest lead vendors.... Anyways. Sorry if I came across the wrong way. :) Have a good night.

I am not throwing jabs at you. You have a lot of great posts.

Does Lee have a website? How can I get in touch with this Facebook Lead God I hear so much about ? lol Do you need to contract with him to get leads?

Back