Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

Who do you contact at efinancial to find out more information on their outside agent program? I can't find it on their website.

Allen,
How is the virtual agent program at Efin treating you? I'm looking into it.
Thanks,
Todd
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm looking at using them as well. I would love more feedback on them!:)

Last edited:
Thanks Allen. Are you buying their leads? I'm wondering if I can translate 4k worth of monthly leads into 5-7k gross monthly income. I don't need to be rich, I just want to help people and be my own boss. I really appreciate your feedback. How has their case managers been working for you?

Thanks Allen. Are you buying their leads? I'm wondering if I can translate 4k worth of monthly leads into 5-7k gross monthly income. I don't need to be rich, I just want to help people and be my own boss. I really appreciate your feedback. How has their case managers been working for you?

4k is a lot of leads a month @ $20 a piece that would give you 200 of their leads a month. At most I'd recommend half of that and supplement with another lead source. Other agents I've talked to have used Lead Bot, some are using Insurance Agents, and Lead Clearance. I've been supplementing with Lead Clearance. I've been buying the cheapo $2 ones. A lot of crap but a couple good ones here and there to make it worth while. Also starting out I'd recommend running some cheap leads at first until you get familiar with the system. It takes a little while to figure things out. Better to do that the first week with some $2 leads instead of $20 leads. Once you get it up and running then I'd turn on the higher cost leads. Case manager is excellent. Everything is pretty automated. I submit an app online and they mail out a nice app all marked up where the client needs to sign and also exam prep tips, etc. I did one on myself to replace some group insurance I lost from my last job and also to see how the system works.

Just a couple minor complaints about ALISS. It has an autoresponder in it, but it's not really designed to work with multiple or high quality emails and only sends one for example when you first get the lead. I did buy Vicki's course. A lot more is making sense now like also buy an outside autoresponder. The problem is you're going to have so many leads that you really need an autoresponder to follow up on all of the ones you haven't contacted or did and they didn't buy yet. Also I started the compulife quoting trial because ALISS doesn't do health rate ups and compulife makes it alot easier. Although you'll still need to quote in ALISS too. Little things here and there but overall I'm very impressed with it. It could use a few tweaks here and there though.

The training has been good too. They have weekly webinars and teleconferences for Coto Insurance and Efinancial. Keeps you up to date on what the successful agents are doing to make money. I also have a good mentor and she is good about getting back on answering any questions. Plus I have a contact at Efinancial as well. It seemed like the contracting dragged on a little long, but once it's all up and going it's good.

Last edited:
Thanks Allen,
I really appreciate the feedback. I think I may end up doing it. I'm hoping it goes smoothly if I do contract with them. Are you licensed in a lot of states? I imagine that takes a while to get licensed in multiple states. Also, I imagine it takes a while to get contracted with the top carriers?

I'm getting excited and I hope I can make this work!

Thanks again!;)

Thanks Allen,
I really appreciate the feedback. I think I may end up doing it. I'm hoping it goes smoothly if I do contract with them. Are you licensed in a lot of states? I imagine that takes a while to get licensed in multiple states. Also, I imagine it takes a while to get contracted with the top carriers?

I'm getting excited and I hope I can make this work!

Thanks again!;)
I'm licensed in 17 states for now. I'll add more later, but that's plenty to keep me busy for now. Some states are quick and some are slow. Same with carrier appointments. With most except the pre-appointment states they just hold off on the appointment until you submit new business.

Back