Health Choice One?

Sure Moonlight,

But before the ensuing attack starts from John P and Rob Liano, would your prefer I pm you with the details or would you like me to make it public?

But before the ensuing attack starts from John P and Rob Liano, would your prefer I pm you with the details or would you like me to make it public?

I don't know (or care) about anything having to do with "ensuing attacks".

Since you made it "public" in the first place, it doesn't seem unreasonable to expect that you will clarify it publically?

Ok Moonlight.....

One of the many touted benefits of the IHIAA, is training.

Daily Webinars, Morning Chats, stuff like that.

Lately, as in like the last 3 months or so, the quality of IHIAA has taken a downward spiral.

Lot's of times the daily morning chats are cancelled without any notification. Same with the Training webinars. Are mostly they are some good information, but the "same old , same old".

A few Members have tried contacting John via: IM, email and by phone, and have reported that they have trouble getting any response from him.

I want to also make it clear, I am not ragging on John or the IHIAA. However, almost 100% of any post about the IHIAA on this forum is positive. I just wanted to show a somewhat balanced view of what the IHIAA is like.

Overall, it's $20 a month, you can't really lose though.

If you want to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth then go directly to HCO, by phone or email. They won't harass you or promise you the moon. Why ask for 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions on chat boards. Easy, just google Health Choice One. Make your own decision. :)

I don't understand, it has been mentioned that Health Choice one only does health and IHIAA does life but when you go to Health Choice it has life. Do these 2 work together?
...Also how does this compare to Coto/ EFinancial? Which would you recommend for someone new to be involve with? Anyone know who provides more training?

Because someone who has a personal experience with it would be less bias. It's different when you hear a testimony from someone who actually used it. Of course, when you go to them, they will share all the positive. And being on the forum, just more convenient to ask about the IHIAA since I am asking the other part as well. But yes, I will most likely ask them about that part. Also, when your trying to do a company comparison, it's great to hear what someone has experienced with both companies or and why they pick one over the other, why there is this forum to learn from others.

I am both a member of IHIAA and I use HCO as my MGA.

First, IHIAA has been slacking lately, not what it once was, but still an awesome, and I believe the only association trying to find discounted deals for its members. The discounts offered to IHIAA members for internet leads, E&O insurance, CRM systems, etc... make it worth the cost.

HCO is a Colorado based MGA that helps independent agents get appointed with many different carriers. They offer Life and Health products and training to their agents, from many insurance companies. They offer releases if you are not happy. They offer back office support and do the followup necessary to get results.

I appreciate what John P (IHIAA) and Scott, Eric and the team at HCO have done to assist my agency and myself since I joined both.

Lately, as in like the last 3 months or so, the quality of IHIAA has taken a downward spiral.

Lot's of times the daily morning chats are cancelled without any notification. Same with the Training webinars. Are mostly they are some good information, but the "same old , same old".

A few Members have tried contacting John via: IM, email and by phone, and have reported that they have trouble getting any response from him.

I am both a member of IHIAA...
First, IHIAA has been slacking lately, not what it once was, but still an awesome, and I believe the only association trying to find discounted deals for its members.

I'm surprised. I hope John will respond.

I too am a member of the IHIAA and HCO and I have been largely satisfied as well.

HCO does what they say they will do and you don't get the hassles you often get from other marketing organizations. All in all an excellent organization.

IHIAA has overall been excellent. The training will always be more on fundamentals since it is geared toward the beginning agent rather than the veteran. The discounts make it more than worthwhile going forward as the discounts on E&O alone nearly offset the cost of membership.

I use HCO as my GA and have been extremely happy with the level of support I receive from them, and I have used a few GA’s in the past. I just finishing transferring the last of my contracts to HCO. Scott has answered every email I have sent in within 30 mins and always did whatever he could to help. Eric is the best, any question you have with underwriting or anything he is always there for you. Now, IHIAA that’s a different story, I have been with them since I went independent and in the beginning it was very informative and helpful, but as of the last few months things have changed. Webinars have been listed that have never happened, the chats have been missed on a regular basis. Members have expressed these concerns to John p in a thread and John says changes are coming, although that has been said many times before, so we will have to wait, and probably wait a bit more to see it they come to life. Many members have expressed to me that they will not be renewing their membership, so this is not one or two people with these feelings. As far as the discounts go, I have found that the vendors offer these to anyone, everyone I have used, except the E&O, I have never been asked if I was in the IHIAA or mentioned it and got the same pricing.

Latest posts

Back