Health Choice One?

I am a member of IHIAA and use HCO as well. As far as the IHIAA is concerned, John could never hold a webinar or chat and it would still be worth it for newer agents. Between the discount on E&O (which pays for the membership by itself), the video library, the discounts on many things and the social network, you more than get your money's worth.

As for HCO...nothing but a class act

As of late, I have had some major issues getting my as earned renewals from HCO. They always have some sort of excuse as to why I haven't received anything. There favorite excuses is Jen is out of the country and they're working on it. But two months later nothing. I'll I want is a truthful answer as to when I will receive the commission. This has been an ongoing battle.

Please send an email to me asap. I'll assist you in finding what you are looking for.

Just so you know, “IF” the renewal comes through HCO, HCO pays out 100% of these renewals without fail...no exceptions.

However, the Majority of the carriers we have pay renewals DIRECTLY to the agent, so I would be curious to see if this is a renewal that comes from HCO, like Humana, or one that comes from the carrier.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Can anyone share what the contract rates are on their life products, med and non/med?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
^bump

Last edited:
Very interested in the two companies everyone is talking about. Have been selling health with a broker that offers leads but looking to work for myself. Have sold Life, Health and P&C all over the phone.

Cant send a PM yet so if Scott or Marker77 could send me a message with some details I'd appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back