Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

Please do! I know tomorrow is Firday and the contact ratio is lower but give them one more try. if you can't reach them tomorrow fax them back to me and Ill have my team call them again and set up another exact time for you. Thanks for the update!

I have gotten a hold of all of the leads at the exact times that was stated by the telemarketer said for them to be there. No deals yet but will keep everyone posted

I know I know you guys are East Coast Boys but you gotta love the West coast beaches. Carlsbad CA, some of my favorites. I just wish our water was warmer. :shocked:

LEAD #12 CALL BACK

OK so this one is ready to talk to some one like 15 minutes ago..hehe. seriously though we got this one this morning but my internet went down in our building for about an hr, just got back up so here it is.

Girard PA 16417

LEAD #12 CALL BACK

OK so this one is ready to talk to some one like 15 minutes ago..hehe. seriously though we got this one this morning but my internet went down in our building for about an hr, just got back up so here it is.

Girard PA 16417

Ray,

Here please :)

Lou

free Lead #15 - Call Back

San Diego Ca 92126

Has Cobra....sais Its Too Much. Looking For Group For 3 Individual Which Eve Makes Most Sense.

Back