HealthSherpa Medicare Enrollment system is now in Beta

Was on the webinar earlier today. I like what I see so far. I have zero exposure to Connecture, some experience with Sunfire. They chose Connecture as their back end so I'll be looking forward to see what others with more Connecture experience have to say.

Do you own your client data or does Sherpa?

Easy to upload, download client data?

Does Sherpa get a cut for apps written through their platform? Are you REQUIRED to use their platform for submitting apps?

Does Sherpa get a cut for apps written through their platform? Are you REQUIRED to use their platform for submitting apps?
I've been using HealthSherpa since it started for all of my ACA clients. So far no problems. Here below is their privacy statement on data. You can also download the client date.

You can upload and download data.

No sharing of commissions unless you want them to sell a policy for you in a state where you aren't licensed. Then they pay you a finders fee when issued.

No required to use their system for enrollments as you can still use the carriers platforms. BTW Oscar won't be on the platform for 2025 as they want you to use their own system.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Plan To Win Ins Agency | Fast, Easy ACA Enrollment

Sherpa gets paid by the insurance companies, just like ACA. They don’t own your data and they’re not allowed to use any PII or PHI you submit - at least if it’s related to MA or PDP or ACA. Same for the other platforms. Of course that assumes all the platforms are following the law.

Back