HELP !!! Please :)

I'm here in California and just finished setting up an LLC. My LLC did need to be licensed. And, to be licensed, it also needed e&o insurance, fyi.

Nope! You don't have to have E&O to have a license, but you sure might need it to get appointed with a company! ;)

Nope! You don't have to have E&O to have a license, but you sure might need it to get appointed with a company! ;)

You are incorrect Todd. The doi needed proof of at least $500k of e&o. My license was actually held up because they didn't get it immediately.

I cannot however, speak for other states.

Wow! I'm amazed on one side and not so much on the other, since it is the Communist state of Kalifornia!

Dude, don't even get me started.

We have homeless people in San Francisco pooping and smoking crack and shooting up on the sidewalks (yes, it really is as bad as you see on the news) so San Francisco does what? Builds more shelters, free health care, free food and needle exchange programs to continue to draw them in from all over the country, while outlawing what? Plastic straws because of environmental impact.

Stockton is concerned about the poor in their town. Are they training them on higher paying work? No. Are they teaching them how to stop spending money on soda, booze, cigarettes and lotto? No. Are they helping them find jobs? No. They are going to give them, GIVE THEM, money each month to "help them out of poverty" with the assumption they are going to spend it on education and investments.

I'll stop now, but I'm just getting warmed up.

Dude, don't even get me started.

We have homeless people in San Francisco pooping and smoking crack and shooting up on the sidewalks (yes, it really is as bad as you see on the news) so San Francisco does what? Builds more shelters, free health care, free food and needle exchange programs to continue to draw them in from all over the country, while outlawing what? Plastic straws because of environmental impact.

Stockton is concerned about the poor in their town. Are they training them on higher paying work? No. Are they teaching them how to stop spending money on soda, booze, cigarettes and lotto? No. Are they helping them find jobs? No. They are going to give them, GIVE THEM, money each month to "help them out of poverty" with the assumption they are going to spend it on education and investments.

I'll stop now, but I'm just getting warmed up.

You need to just stop looking down at the poop on the sidewalk and look up at all that sunshine.

When you are in San Francisco, you need to look at the sidewalk because you have to navigate between broken crackpipes, poop, and used syringes. It sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not.

I know. My daughter went to SF a few months ago and she told me of a homeless woman who took a dump in front of her (like a few yards away).

Back