Here are cms agent fmv commissions just released

How much do you produce to get that amount?
The expectation is 200 med sups/mapd for ROY. I'm mainly in MO and the other anthem states so it should be pretty easy to hit w Anthems new rates and anniversary rule biz. We don't really write anthem mapd though.

The expectation is 200 med sups/mapd for ROY. I'm mainly in MO and the other anthem states so it should be pretty easy to hit w Anthems new rates and anniversary rule biz. We don't really write anthem mapd though.
What does Anthem pay for MO anniversary?

I didn’t know carriers pay marketing money for med sups ? I’ve always heard carriers don’t pay marketing money for med sups .Do carriers like united at Humana give marketing money for sups ?I thought that’s what all those $100-$300 a month bonus’s were for ?

I didn’t know carriers pay marketing money for med sups ? I’ve always heard carriers don’t pay marketing money for med sups .Do carriers like united at Humana give marketing money for sups ?I thought that’s what all those $100-$300 a month bonus’s were for ?

Of course they do. Last year UHC gave me money asking to help with my med Supp biz. It was only $2k but I’ll take it.

Correct answer is both yes and no.

@Chazm and I got into this months ago. We were both right. It's the companies that sell MA plans that offer marketing money for supps. Supp only companies offer bonuses but not marketing money.

Supp only companies like Allstate, Woodmen, ACE, Aflac and etc. do not.

UHC, Humana, etc are trying to increase their supplement side of the biz.

Of course they do. Last year UHC gave me money asking to help with my med Supp biz. It was only $2k but I’ll take it.
So what’s all the crying from many med sup agents that mapd pays much more and carriers bribing agents . From were I’m looking med sup pays at least as much or more than mapd . So sup agents get marketing money . Avg commission for high vol med sup agent 24-25%( fmo’s 27-30%) . So around $350 a sup . $100 -$200 for pdp ( depending on what finalizes with comp ) . Then the bonus of $100-$300 an app . A top med sup agent will be able to make $700 an app plus marketing money . On mapd if you blend 80% of mapd sales are like sales making $310 . So the avg comp is probably $410 ish . High vol sup agents will be making much more than mapd agents . Throw in fancy trips and there killing it .

Correct answer is both yes and no.

@Chazm and I got into this months ago. We were both right. It's the companies that sell MA plans that offer marketing money for supps. Supp only companies offer bonuses but not marketing money.

Supp only companies like Allstate, Woodmen, ACE, Aflac and etc. do not.

UHC, Humana, etc are trying to increase their supplement side of the

I noticed Humana has big sup bonus’s . My regional has never offered me marketing money for sups but does for mapd . Does uhc offering bonus money on med sup like $100 an app ? As far as cms accusing fmo’s of using marketing money to steer that is correct . With my marketing money I can sell what I want . But tons of fmo’s require you to sell certain carriers ti get marketing money .

I noticed Humana has big sup bonus’s . My regional has never offered me marketing money for sups but does for mapd . Does uhc offering bonus money on med sup like $100 an app ? As far as cms accusing fmo’s of using marketing money to steer that is correct . With my marketing money I can sell what I want . But tons of fmo’s require you to sell certain carriers ti get marketing money .
Couldn't tell you. I don't write their supplements. Just their MA stuff.

Also, I don't pay attention to bonuses. One of the supplement companies I mentioned earlier sent out an email this week offering a $250 per app bonus. But I can't remember which one.

Back