Here We Go Again

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
In the Athens ER. Double pneumonia. No rooms in the hospital so the are transferring me to Tenova in Knoxville. That is where I was the last time. Hope they don't put me in the COVID unit without a positive test this time. Afraid my luck might not hold this time.

In the Athens ER. Double pneumonia. No rooms in the hospital so the are transferring me to Tenova in Knoxville. That is where I was the last time. Hope they don't put me in the COVID unit without a positive test this time. Afraid my luck might not hold this time.
Praying for your speedy healing and recovery!

I do hope you feel better. Personally, you wouldn't see me in an ER unless it was a life and death emergency.

Not saying yours isn't severe at all.

Ohh Man I am so sorry, I was in hospital in Maryville when it all began, Had bad infection in my leg, I was out of it when I went into ER, When I was getting my head together a day or so later I saw on the news about 9K in infections by the time I left I don't remember how many except it exploded

I was there about 2 weeks, Now its much worse I would not want to be there now

Praying for fast and safe recovery without complications

All the hospitals in Knoxville were full. They were warehosing patients in the ER rooms the same as Athens. A room opened up here ln Athens so they admitted me here. The hospitalis seems to be very competent. He told me the drugs they are using for COVID even though he pretty certain mine is just a pneumonia. They are using all the drugs you hear mentioned including many off label. The only problem is they have limited supplies of some and they have to triage the patients based need.

Back