Postage going up 5.8% in July again . 11% since Jan

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Means fixed cost will be in the $50 area in some places . Roi’s will be threatened for some . 20 leads a week is $1000 a week . Throw in 20% chargebacks doing $3500 a week . After gas and maintenance. Got to pay your own health ins and retirement. Honestly 75% of people would be better off working a $50k job with benefits . If your not cranking $250k a yr fe premium you ain’t making squat . That’s why most high level fe guys get in recruiting. Take the cream off the gross commission making the exp’s the agent incurs irrelevant to your bottom line

The sky is falling[/QUOTE

Jd are you telling me the cost of direct mail doesn’t matter ? Few agents are on $37 rgi leads like you . I know guys with fex at $39 and above . Some fmo’s that use rgi letting the agent pay whatever rgo charges for that area . Some areas $50 and above . Many agents not on fixed cost . Lead concepts etc will be $600/1000 . 1% response that’s $60 a lead . Not sustainable business model

Maybe for new guys on the border of washing out of the biz.

Once a guy gets rolling becomes an FE pro,he has plenty of renewals that pick up the slack for,postage,gas….etc.

For a guy that is such a heavy hitter why are you so pessimistic about FE ?

I’m not pessimistic. Would I pay $50-$60 for a fe direct mail lead ? Hell no . I’d run Facebook and social media ads at $10$-$15 a pop . But anyone who says cost and response doesn’t matter is wrong . Anyway you look at it your net profit will go down . Would you pay $60 -$80 per lead ?

Probably not.
Somehow LH and SL seem to generate low cost mailers and agents wash out,policies get replaced,yet they produce plenty of AP in FE ?
I’ve never hear JD,the zgodfather of this forum ever bitch and moan about the cost of direct mail ?

And here I thought you thought the sky is falling only in the medicare market :D
Glad to see you think it’s all over.
There’s always a market. Just adapt and overcome

sure it matters. But FEX has options. And many agents are paying well under $20 each for direct mail leads.

The sky is always falling in your world.

yet you do half a million in FE in your spare time and write 10K ma plans before you get out of bed. :D

Means fixed cost will be in the $50 area in some places . Roi’s will be threatened for some . 20 leads a week is $1000 a week . Throw in 20% chargebacks doing $3500 a week . After gas and maintenance. Got to pay your own health ins and retirement. Honestly 75% of people would be better off working a $50k job with benefits . If your not cranking $250k a yr fe premium you ain’t making squat . That’s why most high level fe guys get in recruiting. Take the cream off the gross commission making the exp’s the agent incurs irrelevant to your bottom line

USPS needs to charge more - they lose way to much $$ . . .

Back