Holidays and Sales

Is anyone having trouble reaching people lately due to holidays coming up or no different than usual? Anyone have any good holiday sales strategies to share? Not saying we can't sell during holiday season, not at all. Plenty of people are reachable. It just may take some innovative approaches.

Same here. I think because I slack off so much during the end of summer I panic and start making calls in September. Then by October and November I am jammed. Got to make those calls.

November is very busy for me right now. I have clients coming from everywhere want to buy insurance that we talked about 2 month ago. Can not complain making lots of money for christmas..:)

December has traditionally been one of my best months also, for the last eighteen years.

I really don't think of holidays, I treat every day just like the one before. Jacqueline just reminded me that Thanksgiving is next week. I guess I didn't realize it.

If a holiday is coming up and the agent sounds apologetic for calling then the prospect is going to act accordingly. People need help 365 days a year. One never needs to apologize about contacting people to help them.

We seem to have more claims in the winter months also. Kinda keeps Life insurance in seniors minds.

Supposedly more people die during and after the holidays. People make it through them to spend time with family, and others give up hope because they are all alone during the holidays.

I think the Holidays are busier because families are together & people think about protecting them more.

I was thinking about doing a mailing during the holiday because more people will be home and most of the other agents wont be mailing during the holidays.

i remember, the first working day after Christmas last year, I received 3 referrals, I was shocked, but figured my clients were talking about me to their family members, I must have dont a good job....

Back