Holidays and Sales

"I sell insurance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I am building for the future, not simply interested in making "some extra beer money" today."

Ditto

Usually this time of the year I'm not doing too much. This year however, I'm busier than ever for some reason, and it's really sort of cramping my style.

Am I working through the holidays? You bet your ass.

Obviously "Alan Benedict" makes his money writing "articles", not selling insurance. Any professional, producing agent is not going to believe a word of that hog wash.

I sell insurance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I am building for the future, not simply interested in making "some extra beer money" today.

Saturday morning, the family is sleeping. I decide to grab some coffee and do some yard saleing. After spending 1/2 shooting the shite with the owner of a second hand store. I am quoting his mother, Him and his wife, and probably several other family members that his Ex Primerica bro-in-law sold. I did not find the mirror I was looking for I met a new business owner that has a very large family and is very actice in some community orgs. And he bought the coffee.

24/7/365

When I was doing P/C, you could pretty much stop after November 15th, and you had about a week during December. I remember "working" on my putting with coworkers in our office. Having a little money on a 60 putt over carpet was fun...

1/1 WC renewals are big. It is hard to get business owners excited over the holidays but the WAC rate increases in CA are getting their attention.

After my elf and I go out delivering a few hundred calendars and boxes of candy....my office phones ring off the hook for about a month. Gets me back all that calendar/candy $$ real quick.

Attachments

• santa and his elf.jpg
    santa and his elf.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 21
After my elf and I go out delivering a few hundred calendars and boxes of candy....my office phones ring off the hook for about a month. Gets me back all that calendar/candy $$ real quick.

Great Idea! I wish I had a Santa Suit.

Last edited:
Back