Hometown Quotes..we'll See

Please define Best I have gotten. Close ratio, retention ratio on the clients that came to you via an internet lead provider. Cost per close. ext.

My ROI is 6:1 with Bob's life leads. All the other stuff would just be clutter to me and I don't keep up with it.

I'd say our MedSupp leads sucked....seriously:( & I'm not even offering them at this time, that is how bad they've been.

If you'd like to chat about them, shoot me an email & I'll get back with you next week as I'm on a road trip at the moment.

They are that bad that you aren't offering them, but continuing to sell them to existing customers?

They are that bad that you aren't offering them, but continuing to sell them to existing customers?

No, what we did was quit signing up new agents and worked on optimizing the agents we had. We could not get enough Quality across the country. We had so many poor leads once the ACA came out it was crazy.

The current agents we have on MedSupp, to my knowledge, are good with the leads or I'd have heard from them or my staff. We just cannot "scale" good MedSupp leads as we can Auto leads, as an example.

Now remember to give it time rather than "I had 10 quote requests come in and...." Give it 60 to 90 days and see what happens.

The other thing to keep in mind is leads are not guaranteed sales, they are introductions to people who have expressed an interest in getting quotes that you would not meet on your own. It is still up to YOU to make the sale.

Good luck.

This is spot on, +1. keep in mind sample size and time when making your determination.

Update: I am fully aware that with just a minimal sample size noone should take this review seriously yet. I have recieved about 15 leads in 2 weeks, of the ones that I can get a hold of about half are interested in getting auto insurance. Once you weed out the ones that put completely false information changing the lead completely it gets even slimmer(I know that is of no fault to Bob, just telling my experience). So far I have not had the greatest success(I understand you have to "work" the lead) and based on the sample size this review is not meant to be taken as a true reflection in any means. I will say they have been excellent with the returns I have requested. Overall this is still a very early review but I can say I don't regret the decision for trying HometownQuotes and look forward really learning the ins and outs of internet leads and having much more success.

Hometown Quotes are scam artist. You will regret using this service.
I purchased home leads only but was provided mostly auto and renters leads which are half the price. Some were weeks old and sold to me as if they were new. When I rejected the leads nothing was done until they were about to charge my card again. The replacement leads were also renters and old auto leads. After I cancelled my account the denied all of the rejected leads. It appeared they intended to keep as much of my money as they could. If you purchase anything from Hometown Quotes you should expect the same.

Sincerely,
John Williams

Hometown Quotes are scam artist. You will regret using this service.
I purchased home leads only but was provided mostly auto and renters leads which are half the price. Some were weeks old and sold to me as if they were new. When I rejected the leads nothing was done until they were about to charge my card again. The replacement leads were also renters and old auto leads. After I cancelled my account the denied all of the rejected leads. It appeared they intended to keep as much of my money as they could. If you purchase anything from Hometown Quotes you should expect the same.

Sincerely,
John Williams

Back