How could we improve Insurance Forums?

They used to have one and got rid of it. There is a thread about it somewhere out there.

Yeah, I think I had it.

I also hate that when I click “what’s new” and scroll down to “view more” it takes you back to the top.

We do have a PWA setup for those who want a basic app instead of an app.

I do actually have a minor suggestion based on what the post actually asks -How Could We Approve as opposed to an off topic comment.

When a poster [if that is a word] posts a solid question - there is really no "Like" or Tag to add to indicate - "Hey I'd Like to know that too!"

As an example if @Hawaii Agent asks "What is the Capital of Luxembourg?" and I too want to indicate that I think its a great question - the only options I have Like, Sad, Wow, Etc - but none of them are appropriate as an "Excellant Question" Emoji.

I do actually have a minor suggestion based on what the post actually asks -How Could We Approve as opposed to an off topic comment.

When a poster [if that is a word] posts a solid question - there is really no "Like" or Tag to add to indicate - "Hey I'd Like to know that too!"

As an example if @Hawaii Agent asks "What is the Capital of Luxembourg?" and I too want to indicate that I think its a great question - the only options I have Like, Sad, Wow, Etc - but none of them are appropriate as an "Excellant Question" Emoji.
That is a good point that for some reason made me realize we need a thumbs down button..........sorry

Back