Welcome to Our New Executive Editor!

Welcome Brian. You will find most of the intellectuals hanging out in the FE forum.

Great to see Brian taking a leadership role here. I was lucky to write several articles for Brian while he was at Life Insurance Selling. He's a true professional and this only means good things for this forum.

Steve Sanders
Sanders Insurance Agency
Vail, Co.
Service since 1914
What happened to your website/SEO business? No mas?

----------

Great to see Brian taking a leadership role here. I was lucky to write several articles for Brian while he was at Life Insurance Selling.
I'm sure Brian's a great guy. Leadership role? Going to take some time to "make his bones". There's a LOT of excellent producers that have been around here a LONGGGGGGG time. They are the real "leaders".

"What happened to your website/SEO business? No mas?"

For a while, the orders were flying in (about 10 per week). Since last October, it dropped to about 4 per week.

But I'm back up to 8 per week with my new SEO special.

I dropped my one-time fee from $499 to $199 (although there is an extra monthly fee now of $25).

Instead of guaranteeing three key phrases on Page 5, I now guarantee four key phrases on Page 4, although I need 36-48 months to do this.

And what has generated more business again is my new 24-hour SEO HELP line. It's a simple concept. You pay by credit card over the phone and leave your name and number. Within 10 days, I'll get back to you and set up a day (typically takes a few weeks) for you to call back. So far, the results have been good.

Steve Sanders
Sanders Insurance Agency
Tampa, Fl.
Service since 1898

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back