How Do You Complete the Coventry/Aetna Training?

Ok I have to ask. With all the complaints people post about the MA world is it really worth it? It seems like agents jump through all kinds of hoops for certification and then have getting paid issues. Are issues just a minority or common place?

I've never once had an issue getting paid. I also don't have any complaints. I just was unsure of Aetna's training. I don't see it as lots of hoops when nearly 70% of the people I meet with here in Fl end up with a MAPD plan.
This was the first year I tried going to med Supp only and sell in other states. I do much better F2F and have to stick with that.

I'm only seeing this from the https://aetna.cmpsystem.com/
Certification
2017 Aetna Individual Medicare Producer Certification...

Agent Name

has successfully completed the course

Aetna's 2017 Individual Medicare Training Product

Completion date: xx/xx/xxxx
Date Generated: xx/xx/xxxx

Nothing else has been received.

Should something else been received?

Thank you FML2 for your outline on the completion of the Ready to Sell Aetna\ Coventry.

My question remains unanswered. Thoughts would be that during the initial certification process that NATIONAL was not selected under the REGION field.

It's come to my attention that web\call center brokers who choose anything but the NATIONAL region were required to go through the state specific certifications. If you are in Multiple states that span multiple regions selecting NATIONAL avoids this recertification issue.

Can someone please confirm?

Attachments

• Aetna question.jpg
    Aetna question.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 8
Thank you FML2 for your outline on the completion of the Ready to Sell Aetna Coventry.

My question remains unanswered. Thoughts would be that during the initial certification process that NATIONAL was not selected under the REGION field.

It's come to my attention that webcall center brokers who choose anything but the NATIONAL region were required to go through the state specific certifications. If you are in Multiple states that span multiple regions selecting NATIONAL avoids this recertification issue.

Can someone please confirm?

You know what I put national but still have not been able to get strait answer, I get different answers from different managers and different FMO's

I am booked all through the rest of the month but I have to push stuff to do webinars on a big Maybe its necessary If I don't do it Maybe I wont get paid or maybe I will some are real sure I will and other are real sure I will not

Now I scheduled 6 webinars through the end of the month and now yet another manager is telling me I have to do for each reason in each state while another says only need to do one and another said I just need to do home state

This is beyond frustrating, 3 big appointments moved to do webinars just this week

Ok I have to ask. With all the complaints people post about the MA world is it really worth it? It seems like agents jump through all kinds of hoops for certification and then have getting paid issues.

Are issues just a minority or common place?

It's worth it if you sell med supps in a county that offers viable MA options.MA penetration now over 30% , up from only 5% in 2006, in counties where available .The trend is your friend if you sell MA !

Back