How hard is it to start Med Supp overseas TM and sell over phone?

To generate Medicare Supplement leads for phone sales, getting a dialer and a Filipino telemarketer sounds simple but there is much more to it than that. Interviewing, hiring and training is time consuming. If you dont pick the right one, you have to do the process all over again. You need to keep track their time and pay them. Some say to pay $3/hour. You can get away with that for the first 30-days after which you better pay them $4 plus or the good ones will be gone. You need to be sure your data is scrubbed against the DNC and you want to have a DNC SOP in place so you can lean on safe harbor if you get a complaint.You have the cost of data, the dialer and your TM. You are paying for the dialer even when you aren't using it. If you have a few agents to feed leads to dealing with all of that may make sense.

We offer three options: 1. You can buy telemarketed Medicare Supplement leads 2. You can hire one of our TM's by the hour including the data and dialer so you pay for just what you need and it's completely and easily scalabe up or down. 3. For $499 we will provide a trained TM who knows what a Med Supp lead is and isnt.

www.leadsSOS.com

3. For $499 we will provide a trained TM who knows what a Med Supp lead is and isnt.

Ill do this for lunch money, standing offer... and guarantee better results than these clowns.

Dont EVER trust a business trying to sell you a "trained TM". You can literally replace this value w 15 minutes of effort, plus one to two shifts worth of wages to let the TM get up to speed. That'll cost you about $30, total.

Ill do this for lunch money, standing offer... and guarantee better results than these clowns.

Dont EVER trust a business trying to sell you a "trained TM". You can literally replace this value w 15 minutes of effort, plus one to two shifts worth of wages to let the TM get up to speed. That'll cost you about $30, total.

Almost all of our telemarketers have a four year degree and they speak English better than many Americans. If you hire someone in "fifteen minutes of effort" you are likely to get what invest, not much. On average we interview six people to hire one. The one hired has gone through three interviews, two quizzes and has to submit a recording reading a script. Once hired they go through two weeks training period learning about the product they will be generating leads for and training on how to handle DNC issues with a quiz we keep on file. During the two weeks we pull recordings and review what they did right and wrong with them. My staff in the Philippines does a background check, criminal check and references check on them.

For busy productive agents spending $499 for a well trained telemarketer who can generate quality leads right out of the gate is a good investment of money and time. For those that dont produce much $499 may be a weeks pay and then it makes sense to do it yourself.

It would be interesting for @Glen Shelton to comment on it - as I'd be interested to hear his take.

We aggregate our internal database from many different sources/publishers to maximize the number of leads we are able to generate, including but not limited to, opt-in data, affiliates, overflow from mail, etc. We make it a priority at Lead Heroes to be compliant with TCPA regulations to protect both ourselves and our clients.

I wrote an in-depth article on our company blog for agents who are looking to cold call (compliantly) explaining some of the different strategies we use. Here is the link for those who are interested: The Complete Guide to Cold Calling for Insurance Agents

Almost all of our telemarketers have a four year degree and they speak English better than many Americans. If you hire someone in "fifteen minutes of effort" you are likely to get what invest, not much. On average we interview six people to hire one. The one hired has gone through three interviews, two quizzes and has to submit a recording reading a script. Once hired they go through two weeks training period learning about the product they will be generating leads for and training on how to handle DNC issues with a quiz we keep on file. During the two weeks we pull recordings and review what they did right and wrong with them. My staff in the Philippines does a background check, criminal check and references check on them.

Sure man, try to get around the fact you are cheating the end user. The fact of the matter is no TM can just jump in and make money. Ever. Your process is irrelevant to this fact. The TM will always have to go through a few shifts to learn your system. You as the manager will always have to guide the TM's, manage the mini call center daily, etc...

$499 gets the end user exactly nowhere.

My offer stands. I have about 25 TM's in my stable. All of them are proven producers. I cant use all of them at any given time so I am more than happy to hand these employees to other employers for the cost of lunch.

Ya know, cause unlike you I care about my TM's and want them to succeed. If I cant give them work ASAP, then i will gladly allow someone else to use them.

Anyone need a battle ready TM, send me a PM. Dont spend $499, thats simply a bad business decision.

Sure man, try to get around the fact you are cheating the end user. The fact of the matter is no TM can just jump in and make money. Ever. Your process is irrelevant to this fact. The TM will always have to go through a few shifts to learn your system. You as the manager will always have to guide the TM's, manage the mini call center daily, etc...

$499 gets the end user exactly nowhere.

My offer stands. I have about 25 TM's in my stable. All of them are proven producers. I cant use all of them at any given time so I am more than happy to hand these employees to other employers for the cost of lunch.

Ya know, cause unlike you I care about my TM's and want them to succeed. If I cant give them work ASAP, then i will gladly allow someone else to use them.

Anyone need a battle ready TM, send me a PM. Dont spend $499, thats simply a bad business decision.

Ok, great. I need three TM's as soon as possible. Whats your "cost of lunch" how do I get it to you and when can they start?

Ok, great. I need three TM's as soon as possible. Whats your "cost of lunch" how do I get it to you and when can they start?

I would be remiss to send someone I care about into your morally suspect operation. Go extract your pound of flesh elsewhere.

This forum is for insurance agents to discuss best practices and share success tips. It's not for you to troll you shady business onto noob agents.

Know what man? I'm feeling generous today so I will tell YOU how to find your own TM's. You can have 6 start by Monday if you try. Do this: 1) go to Manila or any large city craiglist in the phillipines. 2) place an ad. 3)within that ad require the TM to send a voice recording of the opening lines in your script.

1 out of every 4 or 5 will sound amazing. Hire that one.

You should get about 12 applicants a day. So you should be able to have 3 to 4 noob TM's start training by Monday morning.

I've already obligated 5 of my TM's to others. I only have a few more available ASAP anyways.

I would be remiss to send someone I care about into your morally suspect operation. Go extract your pound of flesh elsewhere.

This forum is for insurance agents to discuss best practices and share success tips. It's not for you to troll you shady business onto noob agents.
Thats what I figured. All talk.

Back