How long should a new agent stay in an IMO that they think might be failing them

SNL has gone in spurts over the years. I haven't watched it for a long time, even before the Trump stuff. They're too Lib for my taste.. Don't like them bashing Trump all the time and Alec Baldwin was supposed to move out of the U.S. 17 years ago after Bush was elected. Wish he'd hurry up, even though he is a good actor and coffee is for closers.

you like norm macdonald? he always went pretty hard against hilary and bill

Now we find out he's under an guy that's under a guy that is under Newby. So let me get this straight. He's under a guy that's under a guy that's under a guy and he wants more guys under that guy at the bottom

:confused: This does get confusing when you look at it that way. We're all under somebody though, except for the guy at the top. What do I got to do to be the guy at the top?:wideeyed:

SNL has gone in spurts over the years. I haven't watched it for a long time, even before the Trump stuff. They're too Lib for my taste.. Don't like them bashing Trump all the time and Alec Baldwin was supposed to move out of the U.S. 17 years ago after Bush was elected. Wish he'd hurry up, even though he is a good actor and coffee is for closers.
Didn't realize just spouting off a bunch of curse words qualified you as good actor. :twitchy:

I thought the current Trump Witch Hunt was "The Hunt for Red October"

There is always a witch hunt: Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II all were subject to independent investigations of themselves and associates. Obama is the only president during my lifetime escaped the independent counsel drama - not sure how a politician from Chicago managed that :twitchy:

There is always a witch hunt: Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II all were subject to independent investigations of themselves and associates. Obama is the only president during my lifetime escaped the independent counsel drama - not sure how a politician from Chicago managed that :twitchy:
While O'bama isn't in office anymore his time is coming. He was probably the crookedest President we've had, and you're right about the Chicago comment. Hell, his political mentor Bill Ayers was a terrorist who participated in bombing government buildings.

Back