How long should a new agent stay in an IMO that they think might be failing them

What's up with all you "CFC" guys using the same logo?

Not for nothing, but that's kinda how logos work, right? It's actually a smart forward thinking marketing tactic as well. Imagine if CFC grows, and then encourages its agents to hang out on the forum and actively participate and use the logo: Think of the message that would send to potenital recruits if they see dozens of "CFC" logos every time they view the FE forum, and once in awhile a gazelle, a monkey, or some guy who professes his love for door knockers.

Oh I figured that out, I'm sure that there will be more logos popping up soon.

How about someone try another tactic, respond in different colors of text with each post

source.gif

Oh I figured that out, I'm sure that there will be more logos popping up soon.

How about someone try another tactic, respond in different colors of text with each post
My kid plays a Playstation game called Call of Duty. On the game you can have "clan tags" which lets all your competitors know whos team your on.

I asked him once what a clan was, and he called it gang...

Very fitting for the FE forum.

My kid plays a Playstation game called Call of Duty. On the game you can have "clan tags" which lets all your competitors know whos team your on.

I asked him once what a clan was, and he called it gang...

Very fitting for the FE forum.

On the forum they're known as "Clown Tags"

I'm getting confused on what exactly cfcs motives are....

Now we find out he's under an guy that's under a guy that is under Newby. So let me get this straight. He's under a guy that's under a guy that's under a guy and he wants more guys under that guy at the bottom

You sure you ain't based outta San Francisco jose?

I'm not begging MOO not to market to my customers. They swear high and low that their in house sales team doesn't have access to their external sales channel data. Amazon and Apple also swear that they don't listen in on your devices...right.

What's up with all you "CFC" guys using the same logo? I'm sure Jose is a very impressive guy to you all, but it's starting to feel a little cultist seeing pictures of him everywhere. I guess I'm not really a big fan of the Starbucks Corporation, maybe that's rubbing me the wrong way :arghh:
I agree, they all "look alike". I'm guessing it's a way of branding their agency. Like, "I want to get me one of those cool KFC avatars". :yes: To get one, you have to join "the club".

I'm getting confused on what exactly cfcs motives are....

Now we find out he's under an guy that's under a guy that is under Newby. So let me get this straight. He's under a guy that's under a guy that's under a guy and he wants more guys under that guy at the bottom

You sure you ain't based outta San Francisco jose?
That's not P.C. at all. :no:

Hilarious!!! :laugh:

Back