I’m blown away

If this was a rule, most of the Forum regulars/recruiters wouldn't be posting but a few times a month!

FYI, I like to hear from the retired or "older" guys so let's not make this rule count for them, ok...

When I first read this: 1. If you have more posts than you have weekly or monthly deposits, you shouldn’t be giving advice.

...my first thought was, wow! You have over 105 (her count at the time) deposits going into your account each week or even month? I doubt it very much.

Only if you write the appointments down with green ink.

Black ink pens are the only ones I allow around. No blue no green no red just black. Keep it simple and only use black pens and get rid of all other colors. Eliminate the possibility of ever getting half way through an app and finding out you are using blue ink by never having anything but black around. The insurance companies prefer black. Black photo copies much better then other colors.

When I read the original diatribe, I really wanted to flip him/her off. However, I realized that it's a full moon today, which always seems to affect my bipolar clients!

Most high producers I know are really friendly, helpful, and fun people. But every now and then you run into an actual one of these:
IMG_0367.JPG
(The irony is, I stole this from @goillini52, who is definitely NOT one!)

Stop asking stupid questions.

Hmm... how many agents have you trained?:skeptical:

Many times a new agent doesn't even know if a question is stupid or not.

Sounds to me like you have a bug up your bottom. :yes:

It's OK to be frustrated, selling FE can do that to a guy... but take a step back... look at your situation again... and sit down and have a cup of coffee. ;)

Hmm... how many agents have you trained?:skeptical:

Many times a new agent doesn't even know if a question is stupid or not.

Sounds to me like you have a bug up your bottom. :yes:

It's OK to be frustrated, selling FE can do that to a guy... but take a step back... look at your situation again... and sit down and have a cup of coffee. ;)
I have always been told, "the only stupid question is the one left unasked"......:yes:

Back