I’m blown away

this forum used to be a lot more fun. I would come here to learn things but also for the entertainment. the entertainment aspect is gone. too many boring, waste of time threads about nothing anybody with half a brain would even care about.

just my two cents worth.

I’m blown away by some of the posts and some of the advice that people I see people giving out. It’s so unbelievably stupid, I have to bang my head against something really hard to come down to the thought process of the poster.

Hmm... from what I've seen from my short time here... this forum could very well be a recruiters worst nightmare... :yes:

Seems like a great place for others to hang out the dirty laundry that would make (shall we say) less than reputable folks cringe...

I have sure have learned a thing or two. ;)

It’s so unbelievably stupid, I have to bang my head against something really hard to come down to the thought process of the poster.

Banging your head against something hard can be dangerous to your noggin'. I suggest that you catch a nice buzz. You already know that it'll calm your nerves. Here you go....puff puff, cough cough.....pass. :cool:

Lots of people in this business make me want to bang my head against something...

People post questions on here, and they are trying to build a business, feed their family, etc.

Then there are these clown that post their "answer" with little or no idea what they are talking about. They just want to come online and give their "opinion". They are hurting and misleading others so they can kill time, inflate their egos, whatever the hell they want to do. Yes, I have one specific poster in mind.

Meanwhile, this poor guy (or gal) that posted the question is getting run around in circles with nonsense because some goof-nut wants to share their "opinion".

Thanks for not calling me out ... :twitchy:

Haha, no it's not you. If I had a problem with you, you'd know it. Trust me, I'd say it to your face, so to speak. This one person I don't like, trust me, he knows full well I don't like him. He and I have gotten into it several times where he misleads the poster, I have to correct him, and then he digs his heels in with his nonsense and "35 years of experience" and insists that I make a fool of him by citing laws and codes and how he is full of $#!T.

Back