I’m blown away

The only stupid question is the one you already know the answer to
I disagree. I had a lawyer tell me that it's stupid for a lawyer to ask his client a question in front of a judge/jury, that he DOESN'T know the answer to. :yes:

Also, haven't you ever asked a prospect a question that you already knew the answer to? :huh:

One of the big Wall Street firms starts off its training of their highly intelligent Ivy League recruits explaining that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Better to ask before you go ahead and *** up costing someone a lot of money (and you your job).:idea:

If this was a rule, most of the Forum regulars/recruiters wouldn't be posting but a few times a month!

FYI, I like to hear from the retired or "older" guys so let's not make this rule count for them, ok...
semi retired part time seller-older guy here. I kind of wonder what happened to a bunch of the regular posters here. seems like a purge happened or a mass-exodus

semi retired part time seller-older guy here. I kind of wonder what happened to a bunch of the regular posters here. seems like a purge happened or a mass-exodus

There may have been some elements of that, but when the format of the site changed I think that had a pretty big impact on some folks (myself included).

Back