I'm Going to Try Cold Calling Today, is This a Decent Setup?

Not exactly sure how to setup salesdialers.com. I went ahead and ordered the 15 hours....now what? I was emailed my receipt but I don't see any info on where I launch the software or actually get started using it.

I called them but got voice mail.

Not exactly sure how to setup salesdialers.com. I went ahead and ordered the 15 hours....now what? I was emailed my receipt but I don't see any info on where I launch the software or actually get started using it.

I called them but got voice mail.

I believe they have training webinars 3 times a day. I would email [email protected] about it.

Support told me to attend the training webinar. Starts in about 50 minutes so I guess I'll get my answer then. :GEEK:

Ugh...back to dialing by hand (well copy/past to skype) :twitchy:

yeah but if its his first time on the phones your telling him to buy equipment. this way he can at least compare methods between the phone and door 2 door without any initial investment.

its not about missing calls its the pace that its going to set him up at if he knows there are 3 phones going at the same time hes gonna get sped up and could end up spending less quality time with the people he does get on the phones because hes thinking its all about the number of calls vs the quality of time you spend with people that you get on the phone.

either way will work i just opt for the take your time to learn it for free mentality

yeah but if its his first time on the phones your telling him to buy equipment. this way he can at least compare methods between the phone and door 2 door without any initial investment.

its not about missing calls its the pace that its going to set him up at if he knows there are 3 phones going at the same time hes gonna get sped up and could end up spending less quality time with the people he does get on the phones because hes thinking its all about the number of calls vs the quality of time you spend with people that you get on the phone.

either way will work i just opt for the take your time to learn it for free mentality

I could see why you'd think that was a problem, but the reality is that once someone picks up, the system stops dialing. If he's on the phone for an hour, it's not making any other calls until he disconnects from that person. There is almost no downside to using a dialer.

Yeah it should be up and running soon. Looks like I'll working the 5:30pm-8:30pm time slot today. But that's ok, I know that is a good time to call seniors.

I'll stay off this forum during the campaign but will absolutely give my results after.

I could see why you'd think that was a problem, but the reality is that once someone picks up, the system stops dialing. If he's on the phone for an hour, it's not making any other calls until he disconnects from that person. There is almost no downside to using a dialer.

i stand corrected then ive never used a dialer so that makes sense. either way it looks like OP already figured it out

your fun to disagree with josh

i stand corrected then ive never used a dialer so that makes sense. either way it looks like OP already figured it out

your fun to disagree with josh

Yeah.. about everybody is able to disagree with him. He is very "disagreeABLE" .. :D:D

Last edited:
Josh, I've used your free medsup telemkt script but without positive results. Again is it my delivery of the script or is there just no meat on that bone when I am calling from the dialer. Meaning no script/agent would be able to close my prospects. Maybe I just need to stick to your script longer. I am also calling from the Aff. Mkt. List. I purchased a while back. Not sure what the cause of little production is.

How would you rate this script?

Hello ___. This is Mike Taylor with XXXXX. How are you today?

Great! Medicare Open Enrollment is coming up and there is a new plan available to you that can help you save 60% on your health insurance. I would like to ask you a few questions to see if you qualify.

Proceed with asking general enrollment into Medicare and a few underwriting questions. If I make it through the questions then tell the client a agent will be in there area tomorrow with appointment availabilty at 10am or 2pm. Which would the client like...

This is the opening I am using now with two sales in approx 1000 dials and approx. 250 contacts.

I am open to any input/feedback.

Back