IMO - Term Telesales

When I submitted my business through TermProvider I received top contracts. Me and Gary Paulzak had a long history and he treated me fair. Since Gary sold the agency they only have inhouse agents now so I had to move my contracts and I chose The Marcus Agency. I usually only write larger premiums now and Todd will negotiate comp. I placed a $30,000AP case in February and he agreed to 20% over street.

*** I then stated, if that is the requirement than I don't think we are a good fit because I have my own lead gen source but that I appreciate the info. Response was: anytime..

Not sure how I misunderstood that?

Alright I called Josh on this. I thought you 2 had talked on the phone as he does most prospective agents - apparently not.

He forwarded me the email and you never once mentioned you had your own leads. This quote above where it says "because I have my own lead gen source", is not what you sent Josh. How was he supposed to know?

I stated clearly (on this thread) we do work with a lot of agents who don't buy leads from us and have their own leads source and would have Josh reach out to you. That should of been your queue to be "great, I'd love access to your free sales technology, telesales training, sales coaching, lead bonuses and proactive case management for no reduction in commissions". Josh tried to reach out to hop on a call to clarify and you stated "I was ready to talk earlier".

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here.

I just want to make it clear we don't require agents to buy leads to work with us if they have their own lead source.

Alright I called Josh on this. I thought you 2 had talked on the phone as he does most prospective agents - apparently not.

He forwarded me the email and you never once mentioned you had your own leads. This quote above where it says "because I have my own lead gen source", is not what you sent Josh. How was he supposed to know?

I stated clearly (on this thread) we do work with a lot of agents who don't buy leads from us and have their own leads source and would have Josh reach out to you. That should of been your queue to be "great, I'd love access to your free sales technology, telesales training, sales coaching, lead bonuses and proactive case management for no reduction in commissions". Josh tried to reach out to hop on a call to clarify and you stated "I was ready to talk earlier".

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here.

I just want to make it clear we don't require agents to buy leads to work with us if they have their own lead source.

Jeff are you trying to screen out the time wasters and the “getting ready to get ready” people? Well that just sounds downright greedy of you. This almost sounds like one of those profit schemes! Lol

Jeff are you trying to screen out the time wasters and the “getting ready to get ready” people? Well that just sounds downright greedy of you. This almost sounds like one of those profit schemes! Lol

Haha. As you know it's a delicate thing to do. Some agents get frustrated when you refer them other places or tell them they wouldn't work in your agency. They're used to agencies throwing themselves at that agent for their contracts.

Accept the apology and move on.

You mean >>
images

Back