Instagram Ad "Secure Agent Mentor"

Not too long ago we only had GA's and most of them came up through the ranks as agents.

Now we have IMO's and FMO's.

Not really sure what those folks are or what the difference would be.

Correct me if I am wrong, and I know there is know exact definition for any of the contract levels. But, isn’t an IMO more on the business side of it, like getting the carriers and generating the leads. MGA’s , GA’s are more on the agent side managing them and training them, as well as sell policies themselves.

As a general rule you are correct, but when it comes to this business there will be exceptions. There are some IMO/FMO's that do still actively write. I mean, we still write business but we don't market for it as it is mainly referrals. However, some IMO's and FMO's do market in order to write.

These guys are crooks! Did business with them twice. Disreputable with making sure you have all your leads. Slow. Gives you appointments with people that do not want insurance. Also expects government contribution for coverage. Very sketchy see no place on earth to review or rate their poor performance and ethics.. Told me one day they owed me four appts only to say the following day they owed me none.. Settled on one- Still never got it two weeks later. Run!!

These guys are crooks! Did business with them twice. Disreputable with making sure you have all your leads. Slow. Gives you appointments with people that do not want insurance. Also expects government contribution for coverage. Very sketchy see no place on earth to review or rate their poor performance and ethics.. Told me one day they owed me four appts only to say the following day they owed me none.. Settled on one- Still never got it two weeks later. Run!!

Cody is a good guy. Call him directly and he'll make it right.

If he doesnt, then maybe you are the problem.

What did you pay for each preset appt?

NO dog in this fight, but we've purchased leads from them, and never had this happen.

Back