New Senior Life TV Ad

Yup. Same with telesales won't work. Online leads are a no go. Seniors don't text. Tablets and laptops scare Seniors.

Today, many of those guys are remote sales championing IMOs.

Whole new generation of agents coming in that don't know that Ned Ryerson was a real characterization in a sense. Or that pajamas sales won't work.

Change is good.
But good or bad, it is always coming.
You have to roll with the changes. I even met a lady a while back that had a printer with paper and ink.

Yup. Same with telesales won't work. Online leads are a no go. Seniors don't text. Tablets and laptops scare Seniors.

Today, many of those guys are remote sales championing IMOs.

Whole new generation of agents coming in that don't know that Ned Ryerson was a real characterization in a sense. Or that pajamas sales won't work.

Change is good.
But good or bad, it is always coming.

Not all change is good

Not all change is good

Agreed. 10x10

We are coming up 'on the year 2525'. "If man and woman can survive" is a true question.

Business wise, I don't see any big negatives. Maybe with the exception of buying leads over relationships marketing. Turning insurance into a commodity. And that is not so much a negative. Depending on your model.

Last edited:
I remember 10 years or longer when I stopped assuming people over 50 didn't have or know how to use a scanner. I soon realized multi purpose printers were not that uncommon. Now, it is all cell scanning or picture text.

Ink??? Boomer much?
I am a proud Boomer.
The greatest generation since The Greatest Generation.

Back