Insurance State Exam

nav25sari

I took my insurance exam 5 times and i failed. The questions are extremely hard and I don't know what to study. can anyone help?

If you fail once, maybe bad luck or didnt study enough. Fail twice, you probably are not trying. Fail 3 or more times, try a different career.

try the americaprofessor.com he is a real professor from montana university. if he doen't have your state, get his national course... that is what i did.it's like 79.00.. a little more if you want university credit.. i found his course help me by 10 pts... i was getting, 60-65 on ables, testing... after his course.. i passed 75+.. you have to seach his site a little bit to find the national test.. i have nothing to do with them other than taking their course.. highly recommend them.. you can even get a sample of the course on his web site..

why is everybody so negitive.. this fourm is to help. i like a good joke also, but lets point nav25 in the right direction, first. check out the americasprofessor.com i used them for my p&c licenses.(national course) i think the test is maybe 15 % state pacific,the rest is national. all the states belong to an association where they get their questions from.. i did a lot of research myself last year. there is a lot on line couses, but most just buy from able and repack it under another name.. the professor is one of the best i found that is out their. now arnguy, fuzz, fl broker. lets play nice...fl broker you should check the professor out, it would be a good source, for your new agents.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
and the ability to pass a test has nothing to do if your ability to sell insurance. or run our country.

Last edited:
Why would anyone take the test 5 times? The insurance industry is a great business, but to me 3 strikes & you're out. I don't think I would hire someone who had to take the test that many times. Makes me think he doesn't understand insurance.

Why would someone take the test more than 5 times? I know of one person who took it 16 times and passed it on the 16th try. Now they are making over six figures. Then I know of another who took it 7 times and is doing very well. I don't know the income but the person is a top producer..

There's a good chance the problem isn't with the information it may be a case of not reading the questions. many times one question can give you the answer to another question. You MUST read every word of they question they are asking. In many cases 2 of the answers can be eliminated so if you really don't know it a 50/50 shot.. be on the look out for the word except.. The way I handle that is I look for what;'s common in the other 3 and the odd ball is the answer. Now that's how i handle that type of question but you have to find out a way that works best for you.. I wish you the best..

Last edited:
Back