Insurance State Exam

Failing the test 5 times might actually mean you will be perfect for a career in insurance sales!

Hang in there buddy.

Failing the test 5 times shows that you have determination. I'm new to this business myself, but I'm sure determination will get you success in any career.

I passed my test on the first try by taking a week to review EVERYTHING, and taking practice test. Whatever questions I got wrong on the practice test, I made flashcards for. After reviewing those I took the practice test again.

Look at your test scores and see what areas your failing in, then review those subjects. Hopefully this works for you. It must be expensive to take the test 5 times, but I'm sure you will be very good in the business.

people learn in different ways. i like to hear it explained, i can go back in the memory bank and pull it out... reading is more of a problem, this stuff is boring, so your mind wanders... you have to learn the definitions, and read the questions, they like to mix it up...they change one word in the question, and that changes the answer.

people learn in different ways. i like to hear it explained, i can go back in the memory bank and pull it out... reading is more of a problem, this stuff is boring, so your mind wanders... you have to learn the definitions, and read the questions, they like to mix it up...they change one word in the question, and that changes the answer.

Is the Shift Key on your keyboard broken?:twitchy:

I took tests in high school harder than a insurance license

I am actually willing to dispute that, as someone who didn't graduate all that long ago, and who, for the most part, got a really nice GPA.

Unless you were doing the state AP English test your senior year. Or going to an insane private school. That statement is a little ridiculous.

i am a two finger, computer commando. my text jumps all over the place. type 3 words look up it jump... but i did pass all my insurance tests the first...time.... i think you guys scared the op away... but this post may help the next guy...

Back