Insuranceleads.com

Their service is not as advertised; 20 leads for free( nobody buys anything because they don't qualify to own anything) then they trick you into buying $200. more of the same.
If it worked 1 out of 10 people would be loving it, it does not, and they are not....

I use them sparingly and very specifically, and it's reasonably profitable. If you're just on there to buy unfiltered life leads, you won't make any money. With what I'm buying, I don't get an awful lot of leads (I maybe spend $50 a month on the site), but I probably see/sell 20% of them.

I am using them currently, and I feel I get a lot of bogus ones and my closing % is pretty bad. And yes I know all internet leads closing rates are pretty bad.

Does anyone have suggestions of other companies to use that maybe doesn't share the leads as much? Thank you.

over generalization, my internet leads are great. Try generating your own. I would never sell mine.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Insuranceleads.com's credit policy IS very liberal compared to their competition. Problem is, the verdict is on you,the consumer, to prove the lead is bogus. Many of these leads do not answer their phone because they're always getting hasselled. Best thing to do is track them down physically, carry a printout of the lead, and pointblank tell them you're business. If they are bogus, call up Insuranceleads.com while you're in front of them, and have the lead tell them to stop selling their name. Then, you'll get lead credit.

Yeah, and if you write to the address on the side of the vending machine they will send you your 85 cents back. Or you could simply stop using the vending machine.

PS
You're = you are

Last edited:
Something I did last month that worked great: I spoke with a happy client who manages a retail outlet (noncorporate), and she let me come in to her breakroom preshift and talk to her employees (about 16) about life insurance. I bought them donuts, drinks, and brought distributable material, but most importantly, I made up a roster where they wrote their name, address, age, and phone number if they were interested. After total cost subtracted, I ended up spending about four bucks "a lead", and they were much better than anything I ever bought from insuranceleads.com.

Yes, basically that is what I call local marketing and it can be very effective and less expensive. I have tried to have events at senior housing facilities and many of them considering it "soliciting". They are okay if you are offering Medicare plans, but they see life insurance at more of a "sale". Marketing can take quite a while to get off the ground and most agents need to get a "fast start". Since I can only handle a couple of hours of cold calling per day, I may go back to try and set up some more local marketing events myself.

on insuranceleads.com i don't use them but they seem to be following me. i will be surfing the net, on non-insurance sites, and up pops a insurancelead.com ad.. did they some how attach to my computer???. is this happening to others?.

the way most ads work on youtube, facebook, etc. is based on the keywords that you type in your computer ... so if your consistently talking or searching in regards to INSURANCE, you will see advertisements related to insurance. Now insuranceleads.com spends a fortune on that type of advertising, which is why you will see them everywhere. If you consistently typed about sports, you would see a ton of ads for modells and sporting goods websites.

Back