Insuranceleads.com

I don't understand why several agents would have vastly different opinions of the same lead source. I have heard that they have a really liberal credit policy.

I don't understand why several agents would have vastly different opinions of the same lead source. I have heard that they have a really liberal credit policy.

Look, I would make 100 bucks to lie to you and tell you that they are good leads. Is the person telling you that they are good, making money from telling you this.

example www.insuranceleads.com/rfs

Look after the .com/their code goes here to get paid.

They pay the person that gives you that link 100 bucks for everyone that uses that link.

I had a lot of agents try them, and after seeing the results, we will never use them again and I don't care how much money they offer me to push them.

I am using them currently, and I feel I get a lot of bogus ones and my closing % is pretty bad. And yes I know all internet leads closing rates are pretty bad.

Does anyone have suggestions of other companies to use that maybe doesn't share the leads as much? Thank you.

What has been any agents experience with these leads compared to other internet leads?

Our rep told me that their lead quality dropped substantially as a direct result of the "Panda" algorithm change that Google made. Their landing pages for insurance on the internet have been ranked down to nothing and are being passed over.

This has led insuranceleads.com and others in that market to rely solely on "affiliates" who get paid typically around $7 each to feed them names that they then sell to MANY agents and, ultimately, to other lead vendors. These names are now being fed out of such sources as Facebook game ads where they give points for clicking on a link and putting in their information. Or, they are promised entry in a sweepstakes - all they have to do is submit their information for a "free insurance quote." - and those are the good ones.

Many unscrupulous affiliates are simply feeding names out of the phonebook with bogus dates of birth and plan/health information.

When our closing ratio went from almost 20% to less than 5% with insuranceleads.com, around mid-January, we saw the writing on the wall. There has been an exodus of agents leaving these online lead sources for Medicare Supplements, for sure.

Their rep last told me that they expect changes when AllWebLeads implements some quality improvements, but he had no idea when this would be. Most all of their reps have been let go and they're in complete disarray, it seems.

Insuranceleads.com's credit policy IS very liberal compared to their competition. Problem is, the verdict is on you,the consumer, to prove the lead is bogus. Many of these leads do not answer their phone because they're always getting hasselled. Best thing to do is track them down physically, carry a printout of the lead, and pointblank tell them you're business. If they are bogus, call up Insuranceleads.com while you're in front of them, and have the lead tell them to stop selling their name. Then, you'll get lead credit.

2insure4less.com .... go to the website. thats one of the sites that these lead providers use to generate consumers. now if u check to see how many people actually visit the site on a daily basis, it is not even close to the amount of leads that are being distributed across the nation. now, they have other landing pages for consumers to fill out apps. Ive come across them while messing around on the internet. by messing around i mean clicking deceiving advertisements to see where they bring me. insuranceleads does not provide very valuable leads.

Back