Internet Leads...beyond the lead.

My new company (DialYourLeads.com) does live transfers in a different way. We make calls on behalf of agents who already bought the leads. We have found that nearly one half of all real-time leads that come through during bankers hours can be live transferred to the agent who bought the lead on the first call.

Sounds like a solicitation to me.

What are you doing that Leadpod doesn't already do?

I agree with Chumps. This whole pitch has a stench to it.

Rather then purchase leads from a broker (who is selling the same leads to 5-10 other agents), its best to have a source of leads that are not from a shared pool. We have not had any positive experiences from lead resellers such as the ones described in this post. However, we have found the best way to acquire leads is through a high ranking informative website.

Hope this helps!

Leadpod charges $10 per transfer. We offer unlimited transfers for a flat rate.

Real time leads during the day convert very well because the consumer literally just submitted the request.

Our system makes 5 additional follow up attempts also, 2 of which are on the next day. Our overall connect rate is over 20%, many of those are leads connecting on the first call.

I would love to try your service, however this doesn't smell right to me.

The agency I work for gives me 30 to 40 internet leads a day ( Prospect Zone, Hometown, and Producer Pipeline)

We are only able to connect with 10% of our leads using InsideSales.com power dialer, and we will call the lead 9 times a day.

What exactly are you doing differently?

I tried a compay I found online earlier this year, spent a few hundred dollars and got one good lead that resulted in a sale. I do have to mention that I had the leads sent to my cell and I acted on them immediately. Many... Many... of them would never respond back. only good thing was if I was given a bogus lead, I could file online for a credit and they honored that each time.

mfrager= spam

Maybe if he had been around for a few months, or at least put his offers where they belong, we might feel differently.

You're right I'm new to this board, but I followed the rules. My first post was not an ad. I'm here to contribute.

At my last job I built a lead aggregator from scratch (InsuranceLeadz.com). I know a lot about internet leads and the insurance lead generation market. Much of what I know I can't even tell you because I'm under a NDA.

But I can tell you that insurance agents can benefit from the existence of a fairly well developed market for insurance leads generated using the internet. Adding a live transfer with a very polite and insurance-specific message to this is very natural from the customers point-of-view. Then for the agent, their leads are now calling them.

When we were developing the live transfer system, we weren't sure what the conversion rate would turn out to be. But surprisingly enough it works pretty well. Some of our customers are definitely having good success with it. We know this because all of the live transfers are recorded and easily downloadable as MP3s.

InsuranceLeadz.com...I was not impressed with at all with them. And I did try them.

Your 50% response rate about Netquote is preposterous. Are you going to state to all of us that 50% of our Netquote leads will be successfully live transferred? I noticed you dodged that topic.

InsuranceLeadz.com...I was not impressed with at all with them. And I did try them.

Your 50% response rate about Netquote is preposterous. Are you going to state to all of us that 50% of our Netquote leads will be successfully live transferred? I noticed you dodged that topic.

InsuranceLeadz.com definitely had its share of problems. Lead volume is a problem for many companies in the industry.

I'm not saying that 50% of all your NetQuote leads will be transferred. More like around 20% - 40% in total. Remember, that you need to have your schedule set to receive leads when the leads are generated or they will be queued for later.

Our system will only make calls when there is someone able to receive the transfer. Agents can set their schedule themselves in their account and pause/unpause, etc... But, when NetQuote and other leads come in during the day, and the agent's account is active, it seems like almost half do connect on the first try. Our system makes 3 more calls within the next 2 hours, so many connect then.

Some leads never do connect, but at least now the agent doesn't have to waste all their time trying to call them.

Many leads really are real time. Within the past month we've captured many recordings of customers saying, "Gosh, you called me fast, I just filled out the form and pressed submit, and it called me and now I'm talking to you..." From there it's up to the agent to close the sale.

I'm not a big fan of any of the lead generators because it's such a small part of the process. I think you're far better off by setting up a one page site that offers very SPECIFIC information that is of potential interest to a very SPECIFIC audience. In order to get the information they need to opt-in to receive additional information from you. That's how you then build the trust and credibility. You can drive as much traffic as you want by writing articles and posting them on ezinearticles.com leveraging the key words you want in both the title and the first sentence. Once you get the hang of doing this you'll discover it isn't difficult and you'll get as many leads as you can handle.

Back