Is FEX tool kits accurate?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok I just started quoting yesterday, and I am using FEX tool kits because I really dont know where to begin with underwriting yet

but I am finding all kinds of things I am supposedly able to get level coverage I would not think possible

I just spoke with a woman who has insulin diabetes and 2 strokes and one just over 3 years ago

and its giving be RNA and AM AM and other for Level

also there has been several I thought we be hard I am even seeing mutual come up a LOT

to where I am wondering am I going to start submitting and getting hit with declines all over the place?

Read the health questions and interpet them exactly as written. Most would notgo back 3 years on a sroke and many will accept an insulin dependent diabetic.

Does she have Neuropathy? If no both approved . If yes both declined . Even if she says she doesn’t if she’s ever taken lasix or Gabepentin she’ll be declined . Do cica if she takes either . About 15% of the time drugs will pop up that the client forgot to tell you about or just didn’t . Why I like am am they show the drugs of concern so you know why declined

Read the health questions and interpet them exactly as written. Most would notgo back 3 years on a sroke and many will accept an insulin dependent diabetic.

She was just over 3 years on the stroke

but my thing was the combo with med supp NO ONE would ever consider any combo of diabetes and stroke or diabetes and heart

never the less with insulin also

There are too many people and too many quotes to pull up every app and look through them until I have a base and just trying to find the hard cases

Does she have Neuropathy? If no both approved . If yes both declined . Even if she says she doesn’t if she’s ever taken lasix or Gabepentin she’ll be declined . Do cica if she takes either . About 15% of the time drugs will pop up that the client forgot to tell you about or just didn’t . Why I like am am they show the drugs of concern so you know why declined

this sounds good

You only need a few CO’s doing telesales . I’d have Sbli ( They take many ailments ) , rna ( they take copd preferred ) possibly family benefit for price buster , Am am ( they take heart meds and some breathing issues with inhalers. Also they draft ss great and ease of dealing with ), cica ( awesome smoker rates and they issue 100% basically , so anyone with oxygen and Chf they take legitimately day 1). If no cica I’d get gtl for bad health and 1 Gi carrier like Aig .

Also I’d throw in Transamerica for possible social security direct express billing . If you want a name brand fe throw in Aflac ( good prices older ages ) or moo ( good overall prices )

but my thing was the combo with med supp NO ONE would ever consider any combo of diabetes and stroke or diabetes and heart

There are too many people and too many quotes to pull up every app and look through them until I have a base and just trying to find the hard cases
Med Sups are underwriting for a completely different thing than FE.

Med Sups don’t want health conditions where you don’t die but run up huge medical costs.

FE only cares about stuff where you are ready to likely die.

Two completely different things.

You need to forget med supp underwriting when quoting FE. Two totatly different animals.

Med Supps don't like the combo because they may go to the doctor and hospital a lot....lots of claims. With FE, they're probably only going to use it once. So, underwritten differently.

Back