Is sales a talent?

I admire anyone who is passionate about what they do. They do not use "lines" because they think it will close the deal. They care about their clients - which shows.

So how do you admire more; the agent who cranks out 15 deals a week and not a single client gets a thank-you nor any other type of contact or the agent who writes 4 cases per week and treats their clients like family.

I admire anyone who is passionate about what they do. They do not use "lines" because they think it will close the deal. They care about their clients - which shows.

So how do you admire more; the agent who cranks out 15 deals a week and not a single client gets a thank-you nor any other type of contact or the agent who writes 4 cases per week and treats their clients like family.

I prefer the guy who cranks out 15 AND sends thank you notes and birthday greetings!

Door to Door.

If you watch this and are not inspired you need to see if you have a pulse.

I'm actually going to blockbuster right now to rent it and bring it over to my parents house to watch it, with my fiance.

In case you don't recall, my Dad (now retired at 81) started me out in sales, door to door, Electrolux vacuums.

Thanks for the heads up Somarco, you possess a wealth of knowledge.

I'm actually going to blockbuster right now to rent it and bring it over to my parents house to watch it, with my fiance.

In case you don't recall, my Dad (now retired at 81) started me out in sales, door to door, Electrolux vacuums.

Thanks for the heads up Somarco, you possess a wealth of knowledge.

what is this "blockbuster" thing you speak of?

Effort and the will to succeed are the key ingredients. Anyone can do it.

Some people do have "it". The ones that don't just have to talk to more prospects.

But finding the people that won't except failure is difficult.

Back