Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NorthStar

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Senior Life

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Securus

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
He's the guy in forbes doing $1 mil a yr?He obviously dialed into online system to get high traffic to his site? What's he spending a month ? $15k? Obviously you have to be generating $7 leads. I'm just shocked persistency in tele sales can be near face to face. I'd say 9 out 10 people i door knock say they never answer a # they don't recognize. Heck nobody i know answers unknown #'s.
He spends fees on site hosting and whatever his crm costs since it's all organic traffic.

He doesn't buy leads since he doesn't have time to even get to the leads that he generates from search.

I’m very very surprised a middle to upper class person would dare give out financial info to a stranger on the phone .

Guess you have never seen Boiler Room.

Do you realize how many things are sold by phone?

Stocks and insurance are just a small part of the big picture.

Selling by phone is more productive than windshield time + face time. If you know how to ask the right questions then LISTEN you can sell anything by phone.

While some use high pressure tactics I don't. I take a lot of time engaging them in conversation to find out what THEY want. I never mention price until THEY bring it up.

Never.

When THEY ask it signals they are ready, or getting ready, to buy.

Your prospect will reveal buying signals over the phone just like F2F. You just need to know how to work in a conversational style and LISTEN to what they are saying.

I close over 90% of QUALIFIED prospects and have a client retention rate in the high 90's. Been that way for years.

And it is all done by phone . . .

Last edited:
Yes, guy is a machine though. Definitely not the highest FE producer I know, but highest with us.

The guy is buying your leads or using your VSA program?

If they buy your leads, they net 100% of comp. Your VSA programs nets them 30% or something?

The guy is buying your leads or using your VSA program?

If they buy your leads, they net 100% of comp. Your VSA programs nets them 30% or something?

He has nothing to do with us. He works his own leads generated from organic search. Think like a senior and go search a term related to final expense and you will see his site. He generates significant lead volume organically, hence the high production. Doesn't spend a dime on leads, has no need to. He spoke at our mastermind in May about his process, and the audience gasped that he only calls like 50% of his leads, and even then only calls them 1-2x.

FhmEV2GCpF76HS8b8

Google Image Result for https://media.giphy.com/media/2fs2I4ujlBf20/giphy.gif

Seniors don't have internet
Seniors don't buy by phone
A F2F guy is going to replace it all anyway.
Seniors don't do Facebook
Only huge call centers and marketers claim Telesales work
Show me your 1099

He spoke at our mastermind in May about his process, and the audience gasped that he only calls like 50% of his leads, and even then only calls them 1-2x.

Makes sense to me, roi or even simply revenue over acquisition becomes a second tier metric when scaling and expanding a practice. profit per hour is king.

No more dangerous than giving it to a complete stranger sitting at your kitchen table..

I count 7 of us now that responded to his post :laugh:

Guess you have never seen Boiler Room.

Do you realize how many things are sold by phone?

Stocks and insurance are just a small part of the big picture.

Selling by phone is more productive than windshield time + face time. If you know how to ask the right questions then LISTEN you can sell anything by phone.

While some use high pressure tactics I don't. I take a lot of time engaging them in conversation to find out what THEY want. I never mention price until THEY bring it up.

Never.

When THEY ask it signals they are ready, or getting ready, to buy.

Your prospect will reveal buying signals over the phone just like F2F. You just need to know how to work in a conversational style and LISTEN to what they are saying.

I close over 90% of QUALIFIED prospects and have a client retention rate in the high 90's. Been that way for years.

And it is all done by phone . . .

I bought my wife's med supp over the phone from Somarco.. :yes:

Back