Is There Such A Thing As Email-To-Fax Software?

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
I am looking to eliminate my land line, as its sole purpose is to fax applications.

Is there software out there that will allow me to scan my applications onto the computer and "fax" them to the home office?

Any help is appreciated.

I am looking to eliminate my land line, as its sole purpose is to fax applications.

Is there software out there that will allow me to scan my applications onto the computer and "fax" them to the home office?

Any help is appreciated.

Tech wizard I am not. However, I believe there are many. Ringcentral is one. We use UNITY Fax for our incoming and can Internet fax out with them also.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

Any help is appreciated.

Yes there is. I've used Efax and currently use Ring Central. Even has an iPhone app where I'm alerted and can view inbound faxes. Outbound are scanned and emailed to the recipient's fax number.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I use fax.com.
It's very straight forward. I haven't had any problems, been using them for nearly 2 years.

Ive been using ureach.com for years. I have a paid email address I use for personal use and an 877 # I use for faxing.

I scan into computer and fax from ureach.com.

Not the cheapest around but it's been dependable over the years.

Ringcentral has the best hands down. I have tried them all and you can do everything the others do but more with ringcentral. Whether its email to fax, desktop fax or other benefits that come along (like an 866 number) with it for the same price as the other services.

I have used ringcentral for years. I have a tollfree number clients can fax forms back to me (great for my teacher clients as they all have access to a fax and no cost to district) faxes arrive in my email and the softphone interface add that to a $20 program PDFill and I can manipulate or sign the form right in pdf format and email fax it right back out.

Can you port fax numbers from one service to another? I use E-fax, but it is creating issues with the server. However, all my small group clients fax forms to that number and it would be a pain to change.

Back