Is There Such A Thing As Email-To-Fax Software?

Well I ask cause 5star wants sender to have "a dedicated fax line" does that mean I need an actual phone landline?

Sent from my IPhone

----------

I use Ring Central to fax apps...never had a problem and recommend them.

To 5star?

Sent from my IPhone

Well I ask cause 5star wants sender to have "a dedicated fax line" does that mean I need an actual phone landline?

Sent from my IPhone

----------

To 5star?

Sent from my IPhone

By dedicated, I'm sure they mean that it's not used by anyone else...such as a library, Staples, etc.

Sent from my IPhone

----------

To 5star?

Sent from my IPhone

Mostly for security I am sure most if not all of these services would be considered dedicated. I use nextiva fax for about $60 per year. So far everything working great (and no monthly cost for a landline)

Wow ringcentral wants 49.99 / month to send a fax from a machine... Seems expensive

Sent from my IPhone

Well the first guy I talked to told me that's the cost of the direct from machine fax service then I called back and got told that I would need to buy an adapter for $79 and then pay $99 a year. I'm sure it's cheaper if I could use the fax through email option but from what I understand 5star policy is not to use fax through email

Sent from my IPhone

Well the first guy I talked to told me that's the cost of the direct from machine fax service then I called back and got told that I would need to buy an adapter for $79 and then pay $99 a year. I'm sure it's cheaper if I could use the fax through email option but from what I understand 5star policy is not to use fax through email

Sent from my IPhone

I don't have an adapter, someone's telling you wrong. You just scan the items to be faxed, then attach them like you do a regular e-mail. Then you put the 10 digit # in that you're sending it to followed by @rcfax.com

You're sending an e-mail and when you put the # followed by @rcfax.com, it converts it to a fax.

Last edited:
Google has a free fax. It's called hellofax.com. Works with google docs.

To be clear, hellofax.com has integrated their product with Google Apps (and other third parties). They are not in any way a part of Google. From their site:

Our streamlined interface is designed to be simple and intuitive, and our integration with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and Evernote ensure your faxes are always within reach.

Back