It's doorhanger season!

Just like slot machines. An old man sits at a particular slot machine for hours. He's bent over and spitting...drool coming from many of his orifices.

He leaves broke.

Moments later, Somarco sits down on the very same stool (not that kind of stool)...and with one pull, wins $100,000.

Timing is everything.

I guess I could have skipped the first paragarph.

my wife says I remind her of a younger Larry

We have something in common.

My wife says I remind her of Curly.

If we can just find a "Moe" we might have an alternative career.

I did close to 300 Door hangers today and nearly had a heart attack from climbing so many stairs at this huge luxury (well, they like to call it that, but...) apartment center. One thing I can tell anyone who has never done door hangers or especially "pole signs", from back in my Schmega Life days, THEY WORK...ALWAYS!

Especially those ridiculous signs, which now that I am a broker I refuse to do just because of the cheesiness factor but I will tell you with absolute certainty that whenever I NEEDED a sale for a big week or income or whatever, I'd go put out 40-100 pole/exit signs and without question the phone would ring and I would get sales...and that was on Mega garbage plans!

I am hoping to have similar luck with the door hangers now as in the past they were a little colder...

Watch managed properties - they normally don't allow it. And stairs? Man...too much work.

Yeah and most have signs saying "No Soliciting" that I avoid but this one is so poorly managed, and actually free of NS signs (and JAMMING with occupants!) that I felt I had to clobber the place with hangers. 24 hours and no calls (though I did get an email through my website which is on flyers from Wally W. Wally which I am VERY sure is real and will be a sale!!) yet but we'll see how it turns out.

The only way I've ever been able to learn anything, in a way that really counts, is to have enjoyed it. I can honestly say I'm learning here and enjoying it at the same time. You guys are funny and it's interesting how some of you wander off intoa total different direction than the subject..yet I keep reading!!!

Back