It's doorhanger season!

Vol, I have to walk about 1 hour a day and while I'm doing this I have time to kill so when I can, I place door hangers up.

I think I pay about $340 for 10,000 door hangers that I custom make.

I don't write a whole lot from Door hangers but always enough to keep doing it. I've never lost money doing it.

I offer a lot of free services to them also.

I use to be afraid to leave something on someone door. I use to try and hang them on doors when I thought no one would be home, but after doing it for a while, I did learn that you almost want them to ask you what you are doing.

I was in your area helping people with the following services...and wanted to see if I could help you.

Due to the heat, I"m not doing this right now.

Something else that I learned is that avoid the rich neighborhoods. It is almost always a waste of time.

Also, I use to avoid the poor neighborhoods, but they actually do well with door hangers. Not big policies but they do buy insurance.

Something else that I learned is that avoid the rich neighborhoods. It is almost always a waste of time.

Also, I use to avoid the poor neighborhoods, but they actually do well with door hangers. Not big policies but they do buy insurance.

Isn't it ironic that the people who can afford it the least want it the most.

Back