Jami Rice - IMS - A word of Caution

I might have to.............

Jami Rice
jami_rice.bmp

I explained above that it was a Debit card. The refund process is different from a Credit Card, although it has a Visa Logo on it, that dosent matter. I am not protected like I would have been with a credit card.

If it was that easy, I would'nt have bothered with all of this.

Sr. You are right, the contract does not matter. She has sent me 2 seperate emails days apart stating that she DID refund me the money already, but obviously that does not seem to have happened, obviously.

Thanks for the input though, New Guy. I know you are just trying to help.

Salpro,

I don't think at this time I am willing to travel to Missouri from Georgia to show her my 6'3" 275lb Irish side. I appreciate the input though.

I just had a Debit Card transaction reversed in the last 15 days. It was even easier than a Credit Card transaction. They just sent me an e-mail to fill out, 5 days later, I had my money.

Thanks New Guy....I will look into it, but my bank (a $7 hr teller) has told me differently.. and rather convincingly. I will go talk to a Branch Manager, instead..

I saw that you paid her with a credit card. Just call the company, and dispute the charge. They will send you a form to fill out, and take it from there. I wouldn't even bother with her any more, just include the copies of your communication with her to the credit card company, and they will refund your money. This is provided, that you are correct according to the terms of your contract with her. If you could, I would like to see a copy of the contract.

This is excellent advice and I use this tactic whenever neccasary. Visa and MC will do a dispute and then make a decision, AMEX will suck the money right out of her bank account and credit you immediately. Kind of a guilty until proven innocent strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I explained above that it was a Debit card. The refund process is different from a Credit Card, although it has a Visa Logo on it, that dosent matter. I am not protected like I would have been with a credit card.

Sr. You are right, the contract does not matter. She has sent me 2 seperate emails days apart stating that she DID refund me the money already, but obviously that does not seem to have happened, obviously.

Salpro,

I don't think at this time I am willing to travel to Missouri from Georgia to show her my 6'3" 275lb Irish side. I appreciate the input though.

This is exactly why I DON"T even own a debit card. Why does everyone use them when they can earn free sky miles on any number of credit cards?

Salpro,

Can't be more than a few hours :swoon:

I'll do it for 500 leads

I also had a billing problem with Jami. She charged us after we told her to terminate. I had AMEX put in a charge-back to her. She protested but I told her that I would not continue her service after the poor quality of leads I received. AMEX reversed the charges and I never heard from her again.

I had high hopes for her, had spoken to her on the phone a few times, and I felt that she was honest and sincere. There were a lot of folks on this board who spoke highly of her.

My best guess is that something got out of control in her operation and that problems just escalated to a point where she didn't know what was happening in her billing department.

After this incident I decided not to use tele-marketers again and do my own calling.

Al

hmm...I recall posting a similar warning about 6 months ago but so many other people came on here saying they were very happy about Jami's service.

hmm...I recall posting a similar warning about 6 months ago but so many other people came on here saying they were very happy about Jami's service.

Yup, I remember that.

I also had a bad experience with Jamie.

Back