Jose Arteaga ride along

Hello everyone! New to the forum, but I've been a producer for a little over 2 years now. Jose got me started January of 2016. We went out yesterday and I brought home $3308.65 in AP just for yesterday's "adventure". Already over $6k for the week... funny to think 2 years ago I was a personal trainer making $50 an hour and now I can make over $3k in one day. Thanks Jose!

What would JD say now?

I know there is a saying that there is no such thing as too much publicity or something along those lines. But at some point a thread like this loses all value to both the forum public-at-large and the Agency that could have benefited from a discussion that flowed naturally from the original post. The more it becomes an infomercial, the less it belongs in the FE forum.

Last edited:
Two years ago I was homeless in the outskirts of Phoenix working the streets for a bit of smack money when I met Jose and at first i thought his name was JesuChristo. He was glowing. I remember the sun setting in the back ground and the strong scent of barbacoa from the taco truck parked in the gas station parking lot at the corner. I had been scrounging up quarters from anyone with a nice car and he happened to be in a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta so I knew he had to have money. From there he took me under his wing and I averaged 20,000 in production on 5 leads each week for the first 6 months. I then took my earnings and put all my money into crypto currency and now I have 3 girlfriends in thailand where I live. Thank you so much Jose you are totally different than everyone else on these forums because you do things so much differently than everyone in the history of FE has ever done. It's almost like you are re-branding how we see the industry! Thank you savoir JOse.

Last edited:
Two years ago I was homeless in the outskirts of Phoenix working the streets for a bit of smack money when I met Jose and at first i thought his name was JesuChristo. He was glowing. I remember the sun setting in the back ground and the strong scent of barbacoa from the taco truck parked in the gas station parking lot at the corner. I had been scrounging up quarters from anyone with a nice car and he happened to be in a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta so I knew he had to have money. From there he took me under his wing and I averaged 20,000 in production on 5 leads each week for the first 6 months. I then took my earnings and put all my money into crypto currency and now I have 3 girlfriends in thailand where I live. Thank you so much Jose you are totally different than everyone else on these forums because you do things so much differently than everyone in the history of FE have ever done. It's almost like you are re-branding how we see the industry! Thank you savoir JOse.
I've been laughing for 10 minutes. :twitchy::laugh::twitchy:

Two years ago I was homeless in the outskirts of Phoenix working the streets for a bit of smack money when I met Jose and at first i thought his name was JesuChristo. He was glowing. I remember the sun setting in the back ground and the strong scent of barbacoa from the taco truck parked in the gas station parking lot at the corner. I had been scrounging up quarters from anyone with a nice car and he happened to be in a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta so I knew he had to have money. From there he took me under his wing and I averaged 20,000 in production on 5 leads each week for the first 6 months. I then took my earnings and put all my money into crypto currency and now I have 3 girlfriends in thailand where I live. Thank you so much Jose you are totally different than everyone else on these forums because you do things so much differently than everyone in the history of FE has ever done. It's almost like you are re-branding how we see the industry! Thank you savoir JOse.

I gave this a like after only reading the first sentence. I knew it was going to be good.

At least his name being misspelled in the videos themselves makes it seem more innocent.
:laugh:I'l be damned...you're right Tim. So I guess that Jose Arteaga is an imposter, I mean after all, I'm sure the guy that did the interviews...Jose Artega...knows how to spell his name. :yes:

That's 2 posts in this thread that have made me laugh for 10 minutes. :twitchy::laugh::twitchy:

Back