Jose Arteaga ride along

Two years ago I was homeless in the outskirts of Phoenix working the streets for a bit of smack money when I met Jose and at first i thought his name was JesuChristo. He was glowing. I remember the sun setting in the back ground and the strong scent of barbacoa from the taco truck parked in the gas station parking lot at the corner. I had been scrounging up quarters from anyone with a nice car and he happened to be in a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta so I knew he had to have money. From there he took me under his wing and I averaged 20,000 in production on 5 leads each week for the first 6 months. I then took my earnings and put all my money into crypto currency and now I have 3 girlfriends in thailand where I live. Thank you so much Jose you are totally different than everyone else on these forums because you do things so much differently than everyone in the history of FE has ever done. It's almost like you are re-branding how we see the industry! Thank you savoir JOse.
200w.gif

I see some haters here. Lol

The all time LEGENDS in the MLB are only 3% better than the usual above average professional player. So to see an agent do SIGNIFICANTLY more production than most good agents on very little leads is hard to believe.

Especially when the agent used to be with an overpriced captive carrier where it's common for agents to roll the book of business into cheaper carriers once they become indy.

To be clear I'm not accusing anyone of doing the above, I'm just clarifying why you guys might have a lot of haters.

The all time LEGENDS in the MLB are only 3% better than the usual above average professional player. So to see an agent do SIGNIFICANTLY more production than most good agents on very little leads is hard to believe.

Especially when the agent used to be with an overpriced captive carrier where it's common for agents to roll the book of business into cheaper carriers once they become indy.

To be clear I'm not accusing anyone of doing the above, I'm just clarifying why you guys might have a lot of haters.
who used to be with the captive carrier?

I see some haters here. Lol

You are new here. I would hardly characterize what’s going on here as the behavior of “haters“. In fact, given how new Jose is to the forum, I would say he has been treated very fairly given his recruiting/marketing slant.

Now if you want to talk about “haters” just wait until the FEX crew gets back on the forum - I shudder to think how they might treat Jose ... those guys do not suffer marketers lightly :no:

FWIW, I like having Jose around the form, and I hope he stays.

You are new here. I would hardly characterize what’s going on here as the behavior of “haters“. In fact, given how new Jose is to the forum, I would say he has been treated very fairly given his recruiting/marketing slant.

Now if you want to talk about “haters” just wait until the FEX crew gets back on the forum - I shudder to think how they might treat Jose ... those guys do not suffer marketers lightly :no:

FWIW, I like having Jose around the form, and I hope he stays.

He’s with FEX..

Back