Know Before You Go or Not?

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just wondering who has the easiest POS with approval at the end or they say approved at the end? LBL, RNA, UHL, AETNA or others?

Which do you prefer RNA or Aetna? Or is it not cut and dry like that? I'm not currently appointed to sell the Aetna FE product but was thinking about doing it so I could work towards their convention.

I just sent in the contracting for RNA, so I can only go by what I read...ACI's POS is about half as long as RNA's.

ACI doesn't pay as much(or anything for U60), but they sure do fill a lot of holes and are easy to work with.

I just sent in the contracting for RNA, so I can only go by what I read...ACI's POS is about half as long as RNA's.

ACI doesn't pay as much(or anything for U60), but they sure do fill a lot of holes and are easy to work with.

They pay nothing for folks under 60.

Did you get my PM?

Just wondering who has the easiest POS with approval at the end or they say approved at the end? LBL, RNA, UHL, AETNA or others?
American Home Life has the easiest/fastest/best POS interview around. Literally takes 3-5 minutes and you have a final approval and a policy number. They run a MIB and script check, ask about any meds that are questionable, then ask 3 health questions and you're done.

Eagle Premier should be factored jn here. The price is an issue but there is no 20min phone interview, sign, wait and decision!

I have access to LBL/Foresters and Aetna and there all about even. I'll give LBL the edge because the app's then 99% done and the UW group is willing to dicuss or explain some issues that arrise.

American Home Life has the easiest/fastest/best POS interview around. Literally takes 3-5 minutes and you have a final approval and a policy number. They run a MIB and script check, ask about any meds that are questionable, then ask 3 health questions and you're done.

I haven't seen them mentioned on the board. Do they have a niche? What do their premiums look like?

Back