LEADCO...I'm Giving Them Another Shot...

Leadco used to be very good at one time. I had a better close ratio with them than the others. BTW they ALL blow. NQ, insureme etc- they all suck.

Leadco has the best credit policy I've worked with and good leads. They don't put a goofy 6 day limit on returns. I'm still calling leads that are 30 days old, sometimes find one was a wrong number, they credit it no problem. I do actually get a few more small business leads with them, despite what people say, although I'd wager its only like 10% more than with other vendors.

Leadco has the best credit policy I've worked with and good leads. They don't put a goofy 6 day limit on returns. I'm still calling leads that are 30 days old, sometimes find one was a wrong number, they credit it no problem. I do actually get a few more small business leads with them, despite what people say, although I'd wager its only like 10% more than with other vendors.

Quit spamming. Just admit you bought equity in Leadco.

When you run a lead from one of their landing pages
(insureco.com)
The second you hit the submit button, up come all of your quotes from ehealthinsurance. This sucks.

just curious, why not just have someone set actual appointments for you, by the time you buy those leads and chase them down...time is money and its better spent face to face

Latest posts

Back