LeadNetPro Vs IBuzz Pro

budfox7

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I wanted to know who has been using this software to voicebroadcast to businesses ? How has your success been ? What is your script for your message ? I find that its a usefull tool and you can call 10,000 people and broadcast a message. Not trying to spam, but let me know what you think ? LeadNetPro - Target Marketing

I like this better then iBuzz Pro because it has a scraper and the calls are cheaper.:idea:

I'm not a huge fan of voice broadcasting to businesses. I think it's assaultive marketing.

I've tried a few broadcasting campaigns to businesses and it was a total disaster. I also had a few proven health agents do trial VM campaigns - each was 10,000 calls. Not a single agent continued past the trial.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! :swoon:

I think it works, you just have to have the right message to the right list.

What was your script like ?! Did you offer value did you offer an inncentive ? If you use a niche script to a niche audience it would definitely work !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm not a huge fan of voice broadcasting to businesses. I think it's assaultive marketing.

Assulative ? No offense I have to disagree.......we flood our tvs' stuff your mailboxes, your email now text message marketing, billboards on cars, I mean technology is always going to push new marketing techniques. Even when you tivo past your favorite show and skip the commericials you will still see commericials. So to say its assulative its a little harsh.

Last edited:
I have to agree, it is assaultive. I open mail on my time. Billboards don't take any 'real' time. Commercials are part of the TV experience. My business phone ringing is disruptive.

As a business owner, I look at it this way. You want a moment of my time, but aren't willing to give me a moment of yours. You have a machine call me. Well guess what, I value my time more than I value yours, so its rather unproductive.

You sound like you have tried it and have had success?

I have to agree with John on this. I have made 10's of thousands of calls without a single deal getting done. I thought it would work, knew it would work. It didn't work. This was over 5 years ago, I don't think the market has improved for this technique since then.

For other products, maybe. For insurance, not so much.

Dan

I would say it all depends on the market you are trying to reach and what you are using the software for. LeadNetPro works great for grabbing data from google and yellowbook though. Either way, both systems are just another version of multi-level marketing.. Hey speaking of that, if you need the software give me a call and I'll sell it to you.. I could use some more ppl in my pyramid :)

Ive been using it with some success, not here to spam but yea the MLMers do use it, but it works for traditional business like ours.
LeadNetPro - Target Marketing

message me if you have any questions!

Ive been using it with some success, not here to spam but yea the MLMers do use it, but it works for traditional business like ours.
LeadNetPro - Target Marketing

message me if you have any questions!

Oh BS. You are trying to promote your product here.

You remind me of a conversation I had with a friend of mine. My friend ran a small craft store and went to a conference. One of the presenters there was pitching their system for putting your store online to "explode your sales" or whatever the angle was. Of the hundreds of folks she spoke with over the several days she was there the ***only*** person saying it worked were the people trying to sell the system.

Dude, I am not here to sell anything tough guy. If that was the case I wouldnt have my post in other forums. I could care less if I sell LeadNetPro. Its only $300 commission I make. I can make that with one phone call to my book of clients and yes I have success with my financial practice. Has it been because of LNP NO! If you knew anything about marketing, you know that you must diversify and layer your marketing efforts, and LNP is just another layered channel where you can market your message. I am just here to be a source and provide a tool to the forums if they are interested. I am all about learning new ways to get infront of clients. So before you mark me as some weisel get your facts strait homey. :cool:

Oh BS. You are trying to promote your product here.

You remind me of a conversation I had with a friend of mine. My friend ran a small craft store and went to a conference. One of the presenters there was pitching their system for putting your store online to "explode your sales" or whatever the angle was. Of the hundreds of folks she spoke with over the several days she was there the ***only*** person saying it worked were the people trying to sell the system.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So busted..

have fun working 40hrs a week!:no:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back