Issues with ListShack Pro

justsayinisall

Super Genius
I hate having to post here but I'm at a loss at what to do.

I'm having issues with ListShack Pro. First thing that happens is I get this wonderful message when I try to visit (using Chrome and Explorer)

upload_2019-9-10_14-9-50.png

I continue on and try to get some leads and it's not working. I've made at least 3 calls to them, leaving my name and number each time, and NO ONE has gotten back to me! I've sent a private message to Josh here and...zip. I've been trying to reach him for about a week now.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I'm having issues with ListShack Pro. First thing that happens is I get this wonderful message when I try to visit (using Chrome and Explorer)

View attachment 5525

I continue on and try to get some leads and it's not working. I've made at least 3 calls to them, leaving my name and number each time, and NO ONE has gotten back to me! I've sent a private message to Josh here and...zip. I've been trying to reach him for about a week now.

Where have you been. There have been several recent threads you can search for.

To summarize: Josh was kidnapped by Russian Mobsters. Something about a drug deal gone bad. :wideeyed::confused:

View attachment 5525

Josh has gone missing for some reason or another. He is not responding to anyone. Might be dead or disabled.

But you want to contact your credit card company and reverse the charge for any months that you did not get the service.

Josh has gone missing for some reason or another. He is not responding to anyone. Might be dead or disabled.

But you want to contact your credit card company and reverse the charge for any months that you did not get the service.

crrrrrraaaaaap!

I haven't been around so I was blissfully unaware.

Any other recommended list companies?

people are answering his phone number though. I get a new person every time and they just take the name and number and say nothing.

this last time I got someone and just told them to cancel my account. all I got was; "you want to cancel your account? no problem. anything else I can do for you?" Something is fishy

Anyone notice this on their FB page?
Hey everyone! My name is Josh and I am the founder of listshack.com and listshackpro.com. I have had some serious medical issues that have kept me from being able to keep up with providing the excellent level of customer service I've been striving towards for the last five years. I'm currently meeting with teams that can help me avoid this happening again and I hope to be updating again in the next week or so. If you have any customer service issues we will be going through all of them and getting back to everyone as soon as we can, but we cant start addressing everyone until we get systems in place to deal with the tremendous customer service volume or we will never be able to dig out from under the backlog. I really hate to do it this way because it means possible another two weeks or more before I can have someone follow up with everyone, but we are working on it as fast as we can!

Anyone notice this on their FB page?
Hey everyone! My name is Josh and I am the founder of listshack.com and listshackpro.com. I have had some serious medical issues that have kept me from being able to keep up with providing the excellent level of customer service I've been striving towards for the last five years. I'm currently meeting with teams that can help me avoid this happening again and I hope to be updating again in the next week or so. If you have any customer service issues we will be going through all of them and getting back to everyone as soon as we can, but we cant start addressing everyone until we get systems in place to deal with the tremendous customer service volume or we will never be able to dig out from under the backlog. I really hate to do it this way because it means possible another two weeks or more before I can have someone follow up with everyone, but we are working on it as fast as we can!
Yes, somebody posted that a couple of weeks ago. :yes:

Back