LeadNetPro Vs IBuzz Pro

Dude, I am not here to sell anything tough guy. If that was the case I wouldnt have my post in other forums. I could care less if I sell LeadNetPro. Its only $300 commission I make. I can make that with one phone call to my book of clients and yes I have success with my financial practice. Has it been because of LNP NO! If you knew anything about marketing, you know that you must diversify and layer your marketing efforts, and LNP is just another layered channel where you can market your message. I am just here to be a source and provide a tool to the forums if they are interested. I am all about learning new ways to get infront of clients. So before you mark me as some weisel get your facts strait homey. :cool:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

have fun working 40hrs a week!:no:

Actually, the forty hours a week is a statement for the rookies. Some weeks I work 40 hours, and other weeks I don't. I guess LNP and sendoutcards.com MLM is working for ya! What else is in your marketing portfolio (Quixtar, PrePaid Legal HerbLife, 5 Links)?

Dude, I am not here to sell anything tough guy.

Then why'd you put your affiliate link here?

If that was the case I wouldnt have my post in other forums. I could care less if I sell LeadNetPro.

Twice.

Its only $300 commission I make. I can make that with one phone call to my book of clients and yes I have success with my financial practice. Has it been because of LNP NO! If you knew anything about marketing, you know that you must diversify and layer your marketing efforts, and LNP is just another layered channel where you can market your message.
LNP is at best third rate software. There are several more effective solutions for voice broadcasting, let alone marketing.

I am just here to be a source and provide a tool to the forums if they are interested.

So you ARE here to sell us something. Thanks for the double speak.

I am all about learning new ways to get infront of clients. So before you mark me as some weisel get your facts strait homey. :cool:

What you are promoting here is a product you have a financial interest in selling that is so assaultive it is actually illegal to residential customers.

:twitchy:

Twice.

LNP is at best third rate software. There are several more effective solutions for voice broadcasting, let alone marketing.

How would you know if its 3rd rate? Do you have experience with it ? I just use it as a voice broadcaster, dont know why you think its a one hit wonder, its just another channel.

Yes I am here to sell you a system for $1995.00 please deposit into my vegasonline.com account ! You will be on your way to making millions with this amazing system!!!! lol

What you are promoting here is a product you have a financial interest in selling that is so assaultive it is actually illegal to residential customers.

Do you not send newsletters or greeting cards to your clients ? If not then I feel bad for your clients. If you would educate yourself on the service you may actually be all about it. It has helped me streamline my personal touch with clients and friends. SO YEA I will post it as my signature because I believe its a great service.

Your just crossing the line, I see where you spend your time, on this forum critising other real advisors. Have fun with that while Im out in the field making it happen tough guy.:nah:
:laugh: Why are salesmen so ashamed of selling??

I am not ashamed one bit, I just get upset when you got cats on this forum that are quick to judge. I am actually a securities guy that dabbles into insurance because I believe in fixed insurance. Coming from wallstreet they laughed @ you if you even mentioned insurance @ the brokerage firm. I look back today and those guys are dinosaurs. And they wonder why my production is always better then theres.:SLEEP:
MediCarePlans, Get yo ass to work and quit posting! Geez bro you got over 2,000 post and you've been here a month longer then me!

Twice.

Who said I did this ? Are you fabricating a lie or something ? I would never call a residential, infact its only B2B. The script I use is specialized for businesses.

Last edited:
Who said I did this ? Are you fabricating a lie or something ? I would never call a residential, infact its only B2B. The script I use is specialized for businesses.

Before I say anything else I would just like to thank you for the amount of energy you've put into this thread. I deeply appreciate that tone you've taken and the level of hostility you've displayed when someone called you out on a mistake. I also appreciate you pointing out that you're more into securities than insurance. Millions and millions of americans have felt hustled by their "advisors" lately and I think you've taken steps to help at least some of us understand why we shouldn't be surprised.

budfox, consider this: Aside from the grammatical and typographical errors in your posts, it doesn't appear that you're even reading what's being typed. I'm assuming that you're not reading it because if you are, one would be obligated to believe that you lack the critical thinking skills even an elementary school graduate would have. We'll just use one example from the portion above I quoted you on. At no point did I say that you used it, for b2c or b2b, I said that you were promoting a product and have a financial interest in selling a product that is based on a form of assaultive marketing. Voice broadcasting has always been a lazy and/or poor man's way out of marketing. It's great because it eliminates the 800lb phone syndrome, prevents an agent from having to actually learn to telemarket, helps an agent avoid having to consider hiring and training a telemarketer, and can provide a lead that is so qualified even a rookie agent could write business on. All that is at the expense of irritating thousands and thousands of folks, 1%-3% of which may have answered the phone and responded favorably if you simply called them up and said "would you like to buy some insurance?" or "you wouldn't want to buy insurance from me, would you?" Telemarketing sucks. It's a royal pain in the arse. It's tough work that not many people can do and even fewer people can do well, but voice broadcasting to businesses won't fix the root problem most agents are looking to fix; most agents don't know how to sell, even fewer know how to market. What you're pimping is the wrong solution for a serious problem, but God bless America, such is your right.

One last note about securities guys: If you have to pimp weak marketing systems, pick fights on forums, can't read basic sentences, can't formulate reasonable arguments, or be bothered to use spell check, why should anyone be surprised when they lose 40% of their portfolio?

xoxo
MedicarePlanSolutions

Reason 6,378 why training a telemarketer is more work than finding a kid at college that wants beer money:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. You must spend alot of time on here. You know I do not know how old you are or where you are @ in life. I just pray that you don’t have a wife and kids because you probably spend more time with the forums then.........well I don't even have to go there.

I am not here to argue with you because it wouldn't stop. Let me just say this and this will be my last REPLY to your wonderful grammatically correct post that you seem to be so proud of. ( I seldom read the forums , typically its before I go to bed after a long hard day of working, or spending time with my family or church)

You see I actually thought you had a solid point or two but then you stated that you were glad I admitted I was a securities guy. You know it’s sad the general misconception of what Securities guys think of insurance guys and vice versa. Its in fact both sides are very uneducated about the two different cultures. The both seem to think they have the right way and love to have precognitive notion of whats right and wrong, thus stereotyping. You remind of that redneck in the woods of West Virginia some where saying " dont vote for Obama because hes a Muslim" They are quick to jump the gun on something with out taking the time out to learn about the issue. ( Not that I voted for Obama) I am not going to brag about my Degrees or when I sit for the CFP because obviously in your eyes, I’m so illiterate schmuck that is a stockbroker and knows nothing about nothing. All, Im saying is you do NOT know the financial history of your country. And you have the NERVE to state that my clients portfolios are down 40% ? Are you kidding me, have you not listen to anything on CNBC or are you to busy selling your prescrubbed list(s) or selling Senior's worthless Medicare plans? If you truly care about your clients, then GET licensed in everything. Or are you to busy to do that ? Create a financial plan that will truly help your clients retire, look at their cash flows, point out strengths and weaknesses, present estate planning needs, tax liabilities, protection planning and more importantly thier 401k, and retirement accounts then in return provide them with a solution so they can have a true shot at financial independence. ALL my clients have not lost 40% not even some. They stayed in the market during the crash, they received phone calls from me when other advisors where hiding under neat the desk. In fact I am still growing my book of business because most advisors did not service their clients during that time. Just like the father of investing said, which is ?????? I tell you any ways Benjamin Grahm “ There is opportunity in devastation” and that is the plain truth. My clients that have fixed annuities were thanking me because we did proper planning for that particular reasoning. I could go on and on, @ the end of the day mate, I hope you learn that Im not the loser here, get your ass off the forums , spend the energy you put on this forum and put it to work. So you can buy or do the things you desire in your lifestyle. Im not here to sling mud, because I am not that kind of guy. I am here to share my experiences with other Advisors and if you have a problem with that then tough luck. I wish you the best with your medicare plans and you selling your list.

I think you're getting distracted from my two main points:

1. I've never heard of anyone having success with voice broadcasting to businesses. In connection with that, you are trying to pimp your product. When you put the link to the LNP you sent it to your affiliate site. Why oh why would you list a link to your affiliate site multiple times if you aren't trying to sell it? To take that a step further, why are you telling everyone about it if it works so well?

2. You're a chump. You're upset that you got called out for pimping LNP and you're taking it personal that the industry has had little to no success with that form of marketing. Even if it was the right ticket, no one has to do anything with LNP. There are dozens of legitimate providers that will provide the same service for less money and not require a $397 buy in.

Time to go back to selling data and crappy Medicare plans.

Latest posts

Back