Life Products Like Fidelity's Senior Term/Whole Graded?

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hi guys,

I am looking for coverage similar to Fidelity's RapidAPP Senior Term/Whole product with more final expense-esque underwriting.

My client is maxed out on RapidAPP and is looking for as coverage with a product similar to this as possible.

Term or Whole is fine either way.

NWL is out as they knock out those disabled.

Any help is much obliged.

David: Have you looked at Standard Life and Casualty's Saver's Legacy Term? Issue from 45-75 up to 100K simplified issue. Can't get into their agent website right now to see what the rates are..

Hi guys,

I am looking for coverage similar to Fidelity's RapidAPP Senior Term/Whole product with more final expense-esque underwriting.

My client is maxed out on RapidAPP and is looking for as coverage with a product similar to this as possible.

Term or Whole is fine either way.

NWL is out as they knock out those disabled.

Any help is much obliged.
Here is the info on the SL&C Term Plan from th FMO website. Underwritng looks to be pretty close to the SL&C FE.

Standard Life and Casualty - Term Life | Savers Marketing

Mutual of Omaha has a Guaranteed issue Whole Life policy with a 2 year graded. Qualifying age 45-85 (50-75 in NY). No medical questions, no underwriting, up to 25k aggregate total limit. Minimum 2k, 5k in Washington state.

Do you guys know the typical underwriting for a graded wl? I know that with simplified issue, the insurance company will probably do a mib check, an rx check, and a check with the dmv. But what about graded? Do they still go through these 3 checks? Which do they not check? Thanks!

Back