Life vs Health?

I agree with most here. Life is a piggy back to health. It is easier to market health since people know they need it. Even in the senior market, that is how it is, and they are closer to using a life policy then most.

I love Senior because for the most part their products are simple to understand, the underwriting is a lot more streamlined and the senior market has to be the most loyal age group out there.

health or life

Someone said there are no renewals on term. That certainly seems to be the trend, however, my contract with Illinois Mutual does pay renewals on term.

Someone said there are no renewals on term. That certainly seems to be the trend, however, my contract with Illinois Mutual does pay renewals on term.

mine too....also with the guardian...but we are talking competitive term rates.....

Health

From everyones experience which is the least to produce chargebacks? I know you will have chargebacks but which has the least potential for chargebacks? Thanks.

From everyones experience which is the least to produce chargebacks? I know you will have chargebacks but which has the least potential for chargebacks? Thanks.

well I guess that would depend on you and how good of a job you did......

Back