Lincoln Heritage Current Reps

Absolutely. Vector issues daily reports to all Vector members. The companies review those reports each day and match them to agents contracted with them. Agents (and their up lines) get an email that they are removed from receiving advances due to Lincoln Heritage has reported them to Vector. Happens all the time.

So if a company takes you off advance(I'm thinking of Settlers automatic policy based on lapse ratio) is that something also automatically reported on a vector report?

So if a company takes you off advance(I'm thinking of Settlers automatic policy based on lapse ratio) is that something also automatically reported on a vector report?
--------------------------------------------------------

Carriers and marketers who subscribe to Vector One can only report an agent for an unpaid debt for commission chargebacks due to cancellations, lapses, rescissions, etc. and only if the agent has been terminated. Agents cannot be reported for lead debt. Nor are they reported for poor placement/persistency.

LH is way overpriced. We love running into their policies because they are easy to replace.
We either get them a lower price or a lot more coverage for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Back