Columbian Life - Current Producers

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Looking to have a discussion about Columbian Life - especially with those that have placed business with them in the last 12 months. FE, Term, WL. What do you like, not like, What niches have you found?

Back in 2010 or there abouts Columbian bought out Mutual of Detroit. MoD was a company where the agents would pick up the payments monthly. They were under indictment because their agents were famous for stealing payments. I ran into maybe 75 or so people who were missing most if not all cash value. Their agents were well known for forging documents and doing unethical things. It was well known across Michigan.

Their managers were even worse. They condoned the actions of their agents. The managers for Colombian had to deal with these inherited policies from MoD. I believe those mangers were just as bad as, if not worse than MoD managers. Any company who would condone those actions of their managers, should not be in business, period.

Yes, I believe in guilt by association.

But you don't write them! :no::laugh:

He loves them because he’s a replacement artist !!! Jd never saw a policy he won’t replace . They got cash value “ Mrs Jones you can take $2 k out and go on vacation and we’ll set you with this hear Kskj for only $ 8 more a month . “ Hell $8 a month more for $2k right now . That’s a great deal . If I lived in Kentucky and had that no Contestable clause behind me I might do some if that . The truth is they’ll never see that cash value and if they borrow it there death benefits hit . Cash values a scam if you hold the policy to death as it reduces db .

He loves them because he’s a replacement artist !!! Jd never saw a policy he won’t replace . They got cash value “ Mrs Jones you can take $2 k out and go on vacation and we’ll set you with this hear Kskj for only $ 8 more a month . “ Hell $8 a month more for $2k right now . That’s a great deal . If I lived in Kentucky and had that no Contestable clause behind me I might do some if that . The truth is they’ll never see that cash value and if they borrow it there death benefits hit . Cash values a scam if you hold the policy to death as it reduces db .

I don't think you understand the difference between surrender and a loan.

But you are correct that I will never miss an opportunity to show someone how to improve their current situation.

You don't understand that either.

And I work leads. The people I see have requested to see me. You don't understand that either.

You do understand how to whine. So carry on with that. :yes:

Looking to have a discussion about Columbian Life - especially with those that have placed business with them in the last 12 months. FE, Term, WL. What do you like, not like, What niches have you found?
Didn't you say you have to have 20 policies on the books to keep your renewals? That would be a negative.

Didn't you say you have to have 20 policies on the books to keep your renewals? That would be a negative.
Yeah.... amd now SNL has added that provision to thier comissin schedules. They quitely snuck in in without saying anything and you had to agree to it inorder to log into the website.

Well, now it is 25.. Perhaps it was before..

No renewal commission shall be earned, or become payable, unless: (i) the overall business submitted by Agent/Manager to the Company has a persistency level of no less than 65%; and (ii) Agent’s/Manager’s overall business with the Company includes 25 or more in-force, premium-paying policies or annuity contracts. No paid-up or reduced-paid-up policy or annuity contract shall be considered to be premium-paying

Back